• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your eyes are NOT deceiving you: Restaurant charges $4.90 for plain rice and $2.50 fo

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your eyes are NOT deceiving you: Restaurant charges $4.90 for plain rice and $2.50 for teh tarik
Posted on 11 December 2014 | 11,245 views | 26 comments

Stomper Sherron said she felt it was "too much" to be charged $4.90 for plain rice and $2.50 for a cup of teh tarik at a restaurant along Syed Alwi Road.

The Stomper was also charged $13.90 for pepper mutton gravy, $8.90 for mixed vegetable curry, $9 for two pieces of garlic naan and $15.80 for two pieces for chicken murtabak.

The total cost of the meal amounted to $78.86, after service charge and GST.

The Stomper said: "I decided to sent these pictures to Stomp because I feel it's just too much.

"I was charged $4.90 just for plain rice and $2.50 for teh tarik."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...aurant-charges-490-for-plain-rice-and-250-for

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Your eyes are NOT deceiving you: Restaurant charges $4.90 for plain rice and $2.5

see liao tio song.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Your eyes are NOT deceiving you: Restaurant charges $4.90 for plain rice and $2.5

whats wrong?toast box charges u 4 bucks for 2 toasted butter and a cup of kopi,this restaurant is just learning from the PAP model.

if ur a peasant pls kindly follow PAP's advice and ask urself whether u want 3 meals at hawker center,food court or restaurant.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

those Ah Neh shops are like this one...................if you're Chinese, their knives even sharper.......

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most Ah Neh stall or shop practice day light robbery!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's not for a bowl of rice la.....likely for a few servings.
Cannot afford dun eat at such places....eat at NTUC foodfare.

jw5

Loyal

The receipt said 1 plain rice leh. :wink:

It's not for a bowl of rice la.....likely for a few servings.
Cannot afford dun eat at such places....eat at NTUC foodfare.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

those Ah Neh shops are like this one...................if you're Chinese, their knives even sharper.......

when shit skins overcharge chinese it's fine when chinese do it it's wrong. WTF.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

only $2.50 at teck whye......shiok!

image.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The person left out the name of the restaurant, so how to verify this person's claim:confused:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... The Stomper said: "I decided to sent these pictures to Stomp because I feel it's just too much.

"I was charged $4.90 just for plain rice and $2.50 for teh tarik." ...
wtf! ...

watz there 2 comprain? ... no moni 2 eat @ restaurant, juz eat @ home! ...

nobody 4sing u 2 eat there ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These are exquisite pooni or bismati rice, hand grown by the tangkachit at the back of the establishment & lovingly harvested, milled & they are organic...she shits & fertilise the padi...that is why one bowl cost $4.90

Bloody ah neh day light robbing people...how much does a 80kg bag of Pooni rice cost these days? I am sure much cheaper than the past years when there was a harvest shortage in India?. Unless they buy the pooni rice from the stock pile in Middle East..even so...the bowl of rice shouldn't cost $4.90...PLAIN RICE!.:rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ya la a big bowl enough for whole table....up to you to scoop...those ah neh restaurants have this practice.
If 1 bowl rice $4.90 then teh tarik won't be $2.50 only.....

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

That area prices are stiff, for a person eating nasi padang, just veg, eggs and a fish can cost 13 to 15 incl drinks.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ya la a big bowl enough for whole table....up to you to scoop...those ah neh restaurants have this practice.
If 1 bowl rice $4.90 then teh tarik won't be $2.50 only.....

Make sense...

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

must still ask, who did he voted for????

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who? Boss of the shop.or stomper?

Stomper is a netizen and complains in stomp. So you guess lor..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

must ask which country is he staying and what type of human being he stay among with.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

must ask which country is he staying and what type of human being he stay among with.

Malaysia. Staying with your parents and family type of humans??

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

plain cheating..If u confront them, they will say sorry n some error.