• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can a non monk non gay single man live a life till death without partner and sex ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Can a non monk non gay single man live a life till death without partner and sex

why not ?...........Asexual mah..............I'm the living proof............

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Can a non monk non gay single man live a life till death without partner and sex

why not ?...........Asexual mah..............I'm the living proof............

asexual is it similar to a eunuch ? As far as i know eunuch does not have sexual desire, as they can't, but they still long for a partner and soul mate.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not no sexual desire.................but can do without a sex partner..........

the ''40-yr-old virgin'' movie was based on my life story..............but I now 50 liao...........

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not no sexual desire.................but can do without a sex partner..........

the ''40-yr-old virgin'' movie was based on my life story..............but I now 50 liao...........

Where do you get your enlightenment from ? Recently I am thinking to go towards this direction not sure how possible is that. Have not watched the "40 yo virgin". Need to watch it to get some tips :smile:

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can a non monk non gay single man live a full life till death without partner and sex ?:cool:

Yes up to a age sex is not desired.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

How can life be fun with no sexual thoughts of any kind? :o:eek::biggrin:

Thanks but this is for transitional case, the writer is still hoping for finding a partner. I am looking at the opposite of that to entertain non monkhood clean single life with no sexual thoughts of any kind.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can a non monk non gay single man live a full life till death without partner and sex ?:cool:

How could Gays live a full life?

They are not procreating populating the earth.

God created us to procreate and populate the earth.

jw5

Loyal

He asked about "non gay" you twit! :biggrin:

How could Gays live a full life?

They are not procreating populating the earth.

God created us to procreate and populate the earth.

jw5

Loyal

I asked about having sexual thoughts, not having dirty sex, you twit! :biggrin:

Ornitofu ! It is sinful to have dirty sex :o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks but this is for transitional case, the writer is still hoping for finding a partner. I am looking at the opposite of that to entertain non monkhood clean single life with no sexual thoughts of any kind.

This is what you need.

[video=youtube;fXbpqLzacZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXbpqLzacZY[/video]

Women are good for sex and procreation, but take up a chunk of your time and money. You can make use of that saved time and money to do something worthwhile.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what you need.

[video=youtube;fXbpqLzacZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXbpqLzacZY[/video]

Women are good for sex and procreation, but take up a chunk of your time and money. You can make use of that saved time and money to do something worthwhile.

Oh YES YES, this is it...be a scientist !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh YES YES, this is it...be a scientist !

Be anything you want to be, without nagging from a wife.

My married friends envy my possibility to have a vacation anytime, anywhere I wish to without prior discussions and consensus reaching.

I have another single friend, he bikes up to Hatyai often with his motorbike buddies. Try doing that when you're married. Constant nagging about a motorbike being 'unsafe', or questioning your whereabouts and expecting you to 'report strength' everyday when you're away (henpecked NSmen on overseas ICT, you know what I'm talking about).

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Be anything you want to be, without nagging from a wife.

My married friends envy my possibility to have a vacation anytime, anywhere I wish to without prior discussions and consensus reaching.

I have another single friend, he bikes up to Hatyai often with his motorbike buddies. Try doing that when you're married. Constant nagging about a motorbike being 'unsafe', or questioning your whereabouts and expecting you to 'report strength' everyday when you're away (henpecked NSmen on overseas ICT, you know what I'm talking about).

Hope your friend is like Tesla, on the way to Hatyai hope he did not kio kway :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no sexual thoughts is not possible.............you can't even control your thoughts what..............but when you think of it, picture the woman as a young toddler, your arousal should go down liao............

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

for starters, chop off the penis and the testicles to reduce or get rid of the sexual thoughts and urges. that is the first step towards the damn peace of mind.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

First day: 欲练此功,必先自宫。

Next month: 若不自宫,也能成功。

1 year later: 若想成功,不能自宫