• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee says his children have not yet expressed interest to join politics

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is very obvious that LHL is a down to earth leader whose primary concern is the well being of Singaporeans.

Based upon all the interviews that I have watched, he comes across as a very honest, humble and sincere person and I am extremely proud to call him my Prime Minister.

your words were so ludicrous, even most of the pap supporters don't have that thoughts.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either his kids have more sense than him, or they are so loaded they dont need another generation to leaders. What did LKY say about LHL joining politics then?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're just being rude and people like you just reinforce my opinion that LHL is one of the best PMs.

Losers like yourself resent him simply because he adopts the "tough love" approach to leadership.

...ya, right... his brand of tough love is to flood the country with foreigners, mostly rubbish type, and let sinkies feel his love for such rubbish.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
...ya, right... his brand of tough love is to flood the country with foreigners, mostly rubbish type, and let sinkies feel his love for such rubbish.

While the foreigners may not be of the top notch variety, as long as they are better than the average Singaporean, the country will benefit in the long term.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said his children have not yet expressed an interest to enter politics.

I understand that Gay loong did not himself expressed an interest to enter politics. His mother forced him into it. He should have been a math professor. I am sure he would have been perfectly happy with that career. When you look at him as a Prime Minister, he has no passion for the job, no oratorical skills like his father, and no vision and no conviction and purpose. Sound like traits of a fucking politician?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said his children have not yet expressed an interest to enter politics.

I understand that Gay loong did not himself expressed an interest to enter politics. His mother forced him into it. He should have been a math professor. I am sure he would have been perfectly happy with that career. When you look at him as a Prime Minister, he has no passion for the job, no oratorical skills like his father, and no vision and no conviction and purpose. Sound like traits of a fucking politician?

That is why he's such a good PM. People with a gift for politics are all a bunch of crooks. They are slick operators and excellent orators and they can lie through their teeth but they don't have a depth of understanding regarding what it takes to make a country thrive and prosper.

LHL on the other hand is clinical in his approach to making Singapore a success. He dispenses with the oratory and concentrates instead on doing the job at hand in and honest and forthright manner and I have to say he does it extremely well. That is why Singapore is one of the best places in the world.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either his kids have more sense than him, or they are so loaded they dont need another generation to leaders. What did LKY say about LHL joining politics then?

Sori...allow me to make this correction..

LHL did not choose to go into politics...otherwise in Cambridge he would have taken up PPE ( politics, philosophy and Economics) instead of Mathematics. As a filial son, he does the bidding of the father. He does not want to be a Brigadier General but yet he was promoted and then resign some 6 months later to go into politics.

He is totally under the shadow of the Totalitarian, MM LEE who perpetuates his power behind the scene for the ensuing 2 decades after passing the baton to the seat warmer Woody Goh.

Now, on LKY..his greatest failing is that he puts self interest ahead of true National interest...so on this note he is not a TRUE STATEMANbut a
shrewd politician. His big mistake is to put his son on the throne, knowing that he is not the best man for the job. ( the other big sin..is Saw Phaik Hwa
the best person for the SMRT CEO post.?)

What's the repercussion..???.. Better candidates are put off and stay away and do not want to contest knowing that he has a big mountain behind him

So we get a mediocre and uninterested leader who lead us to this mess for the past 10 years.
So we get a professional retail lady of 19 years experience to run the train, we get breakdown and delays.

This hard truth is sad for Singaporeans.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why he's such a good PM. People with a gift for politics are all a bunch of crooks. They are slick operators and excellent orators and they can lie through their teeth but they don't have a depth of understanding regarding what it takes to make a country thrive and prosper.

LHL on the other hand is clinical in his approach to making Singapore a success. He dispenses with the oratory and concentrates instead on doing the job at hand in and honest and forthright manner and I have to say he does it extremely well. That is why Singapore is one of the best places in the world.

then he shouldnt be the number one man,he should be an advisor to the president or leader.its important to have a charismatic leader that knows how to bullshit and
weave poetica in case some of the national policies goes terribly wrong.lee hsien loong's bumbling and blur as fuck look only betrays his severe incompetence and his clumsy attempts to weild fear only strikes people as a particularly awkward destestable inability to connect with people self centered selfie loving clown.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

So u are calling Lee Kuan Yew a crook, because has a gift for politics and he is a slick operator with excellent oratorical skills. U suck the wrong lumpar this morning?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will have no corpse left to bury after the revolution.
五马分尸 死无全尸

why choose instant death execution method?

凌遲 should be more appropriate.

凌遲或磔刑,俗称千刀万剐,碎尸万段,屬於最殘酷的死刑之一。凌遲是指劊子手把受刑者身上的皮肉分成數百至數千塊,用小刀逐塊割下來。受刑者往往要忍受數小時的痛楚才會氣絕身亡。而且,行刑很有讲究,如果受刑者立刻死亡,或刀傷不正確,则说明刽子手行刑失败,劊子手也可能會受罰。

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sori...allow me to make this correction..LHL did not choose to go into politics...otherwise in Cambridge he would have taken up PPE ( politics, philosophy and Economics) instead of Mathematics. As a filial son, he does the bidding of the father. He does not want to be a Brigadier General but yet he was promoted and then resign some 6 months later to go into politics.He is totally under the shadow of the Totalitarian, MM LEE who perpetuates his power behind the scene for the ensuing 2 decades after passing the baton to the seat warmer Woody Goh.Now, on LKY..his greatest failing is that he puts self interest ahead of true National interest...so on this note he is not a TRUE STATEMANbut a shrewd politician. His big mistake is to put his son on the throne, knowing that he is not the best man for the job. ( the other big sin..is Saw Phaik Hwathe best person for the SMRT CEO post.?)What's the repercussion..???.. Better candidates are put off and stay away and do not want to contest knowing that he has a big mountain behind himSo we get a mediocre and uninterested leader who lead us to this mess for the past 10 years.So we get a professional retail lady of 19 years experience to run the train, we get breakdown and delays.This hard truth is sad for Singaporeans.
Just goes to show how weak he is in controlling in kids vis-a-vis LKY, and how strong-minded his kids are vis-a-vis LHL.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So u are calling Lee Kuan Yew a crook, because has a gift for politics and he is a slick operator with excellent oratorical skills. U suck the wrong lumpar this morning?

LKY was the most notorious of all. Luckily for all of us, he happened to be a man of substance AND rhetoric.

That is why I admire and respect him so much that I will mourn for 100 days upon his demise.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY was the most notorious of all. Luckily for all of us, he happened to be a man of substance AND rhetoric.

That is why I admire and respect him so much that I will mourn for 100 days upon his demise.

if LKY is such a man of substance,why did his son turn out to be a dunce?surely with his father guiding him from behind,he could have turn this country into a great nation all singaporeans could be proud of without the endless propaganda,the psuedo democracy and all that bullcrap about controlling ur freedom of speech and right to protest/strike.this shows that his son is clueless and his father is just a crazy power crazed megalomaniac(that happened to be backed by a dutch economist and A team of brilliant men that knew what they were doing) and now singapore is about to be lead to its doom with their insane policies.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
if LKY is such a man of substance,why did his son turn out to be a dunce?surely with his father guiding him from behind,he could have turn this country into a great nation all singaporeans could be proud of.this shows that his son is clueless and his father is just a crazy power crazed megalomaniac(that happened to be backed by a dutch economist and A team of brilliant men that knew what they were doing) and now singapore is about to be lead to its doom with their insane policies.

His son is not a dunce. ALL his children are brilliant. The whole family is exceptional.

Singapore has risen to even greater heights under LHL's able leadership. I am very proud of Singapore and so are all my sinkie friends.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
His son is not a dunce. ALL his children are brilliant. The whole family is exceptional.

Singapore has risen to even greater heights under LHL's able leadership. I am very proud of Singapore and so are all my sinkie friends.

Yes. I look forward to Li hongyi assuming the post of Prime Minister. Only he is fit to govern Singapore.