• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee says his children have not yet expressed interest to join politics

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His son is not a dunce. ALL his children are brilliant. The whole family is exceptional.

Singapore has risen to even greater heights under LHL's able leadership. I am very proud of Singapore and so are all my sinkie friends.

Careful go overboard with your false praise
Thou may be mistaken for a dunce yourself
If Ass Loon were so brilliant would know
No such delicacy as Mee Siam with Hum
And also arh no need to apologise
Left right centre for this that and ...

[video=youtube;Hp5KvzT6LnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5KvzT6LnU[/video][

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
As they say, brilliance skips a generation. Maybe dim witted LHL might have a son who is a super politician like LKY.

Totally disagree with your statement. LKY was not a super politician. He was nothing but a dirty, wicked and vindictive bastard who would be willing to betray his own parents to get what he wanted.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very obvious that LHL is a down to earth leader whose primary concern is the well being of Singaporeans.

Based upon all the interviews that I have watched, he comes across as a very honest, humble and sincere person and I am extremely proud to call him my Prime Minister.
Why don't you fuck my mother? Free!!!

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
If his children are not ready, better not put them in and place the country into the wrong hands. You'll never know what is going to happen