• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An India Indian Family

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you just contradicted yourself. Based on medical norms and what you said, the pegging order of trustworthiness from high to low is now:

The only category less trustworthy than psychiatrists are Indian psychiatrists. They are the bottom of the heap as it's a double whammy.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
RED indians are different.........

What about pink Indians?

k.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
In which case, if the psychiatrist were an Indian, you'd trust him/her? After all, negative + negative = positive.

Cheers!

You should go back to school. negative + negative is still negative. I borrow $10 from you. The next day I borrow another $10. Does that mean you owe me $20 ? :rolleyes:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should go back to school. negative + negative is still negative. I borrow $10 from you. The next day I borrow another $10. Does that mean you owe me $20 ? :rolleyes:

Did you do well in Maths during school?

what does (negative x negative) give you?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Did you do well in Maths during school?

what does (negative x negative) give you?

Negative x negative = positive.

Negative + negative = negative.

You need a new pair of glasses. You can't even read properly.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Negative x negative = positive.

Negative + negative = negative.

You need a new pair of glasses. You can't even read properly.

I saw clearly.

You used warped logic and prefer to see it negative + negative.

Now I give you the correct perspective and tell you that you should use (negative x negative)

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You definitely need new glasses. I'm not the one who wrote "negative + negative". :rolleyes:

I know...that was probably his typo error. But you didnt spot the typo error and continued to argue based on false logic.

Indian psychiatrist should use multiplication rather than addition logic.

So you must use correct logic to reason to arrive at the right outcome