• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An India Indian Family

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I agree with you that chinese as majority really treat the minority very nicely. For example in Spore.

You seem to adore chinese very much, but actually my experience is not all chinese are the same. Some chinese will not hesitate to cheat other chinese so I would be cautious dealing with both chinese and indians - including mixed race with indian blood.

Also I don't think so chinese means will help chinese. For example, that day I wanted to buy a can of paint in JB and the msia chinese quoted me the price rm33. I didn't buy that day and when I went back two weeks later the chinese boss was not in and the store was manned by an Indonesian foreign worker and she told me the price is rm 29 for the same thing 1 litre of paint. So that is why I prefer dealing with the malays in msia.

no la i don't adore chinese a lot. It's more like helping yourself if you don't care about anyone else. It's how some ang mohs make it in asia for example. His race did this and that while this ang moh guy didn't do anything except by being born an ang moh yet he still reaps the benefits because of that. This concept i don't know why some chinese cannot get it but other races do. Like malays, indians, ang mohs etc all will fight amongst themselves ya? They don't treat each other all like friends etc in fact i can say they probably treat one another like how chinese treat one another BUT the biggest difference is that they will defend their race that's why they bs about racism etc including ang mohs i don't think malays love another malay that isn't his relative or friend for example. I don't know why chinese people cannot get this at all and they do this the opposite they treat other races. Say they meet one nice malay they think all malays are nice yet consequently they meet one bad chinese they think all chinese are bad but it's never the opposite for their own race.

Also think about this. Ang mohs constantly try to proclaim they are the best say in the movies, music etc they try to promote their culture say via american consuerism for example. Yet you won't see chinese people do the same always like belitting their own race or refusal to try to promote themselves as the best while ang mohs constantly do that. See how it benefits an individual ang moh. He can get say an SPG just for being born an ang moh and all his other qualities are ignored.

When you become racially aware you will notice things like this and not say you like your race a lot. At the end of the day even if other chinese cheat you etc you're also a chinese what so if you say chinese will cheat people it means you're implying you will also be cheating others. Don't know why only chinese ppl think this way.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
th

Come my little brown sugar...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no la i don't adore chinese a lot. It's more like helping yourself if you don't care about anyone else. It's how some ang mohs make it in asia for example. His race did this and that while this ang moh guy didn't do anything except by being born an ang moh yet he still reaps the benefits because of that. This concept i don't know why some chinese cannot get it but other races do. Like malays, indians, ang mohs etc all will fight amongst themselves ya? They don't treat each other all like friends etc in fact i can say they probably treat one another like how chinese treat one another BUT the biggest difference is that they will defend their race that's why they bs about racism etc including ang mohs i don't think malays love another malay that isn't his relative or friend for example. I don't know why chinese people cannot get this at all and they do this the opposite they treat other races. Say they meet one nice malay they think all malays are nice yet consequently they meet one bad chinese they think all chinese are bad but it's never the opposite for their own race.

Also think about this. Ang mohs constantly try to proclaim they are the best say in the movies, music etc they try to promote their culture say via american consuerism for example. Yet you won't see chinese people do the same always like belitting their own race or refusal to try to promote themselves as the best while ang mohs constantly do that. See how it benefits an individual ang moh. He can get say an SPG just for being born an ang moh and all his other qualities are ignored.

When you become racially aware you will notice things like this and not say you like your race a lot. At the end of the day even if other chinese cheat you etc you're also a chinese what so if you say chinese will cheat people it means you're implying you will also be cheating others. Don't know why only chinese ppl think this way.

I think so too I'm helping others by letting them know that not all chinese are the same and don't assume that you're chinese and nice means other chinese in other place will be as nice. Got to be careful if not people will take advantage and cheat you.

Actually I used to think so too it is only one but when you meet a number and all like that, you'll start to know it is not just one but it is a cheating culture very common in the third world.

Like I told you before Chinese is not a united race, if not why the Msia chinese think nothing of wanting to cheat me another chinese of even a few Rm for the paint in the earlier example that I gave? Why don't these chinese think of fellow chinese and not cheat their own race? Why don't they go cheat other race? But you see they target their own race so why begrudge me for belittling them for their actions?

As to angmoh, I don't know whether you notice. Angmoh and ah neh are best friends, they are very similar actually in terms of very eloquent and love showmanship. So you see angmoh hiring ah nehs very common like in my friend's company now and they usually get along very well. I agree with you that angmohs and ah nehs are very good in promoting themselves as the best. Whereas chinese, in particular Sporean chinese, are usually too humble and modest and so lose out to the foreigners in this aspect. So chinese, in particular Sporean chinese, must learn from the foreigners if not will lose out.

And angmoh like ah nehs are very racist too. I have worked with some migrants in Australia last time and heard many racist stories from them. The Aussie angmoh will openly discriminate like my colleague's ear was pulled by an angmoh teenager while sitting at a foodcourt in Australia and also how the Aussie cut queues when they see you are the migrant things like that.

Last and most importantly, Singapore is the best as I am Singaporean and this is the only place I can call home. So this is the only place and people that I will protect, not chinese in other countries. You may think chinese in other country are family, but do they think you are family? Race is not the most important but country is to me.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think so too I'm helping others by letting them know that not all chinese are the same and don't assume that you're chinese and nice means other chinese in other place will be as nice. Got to be careful if not people will take advantage and cheat you.

Actually I used to think so too it is only one but when you meet a number and all like that, you'll start to know it is not just one but it is a cheating culture very common in the third world.

Like I told you before Chinese is not a united race, if not why the Msia chinese think nothing of wanting to cheat me another chinese of even a few Rm for the paint in the earlier example that I gave? Why don't these chinese think of fellow chinese and not cheat their own race? Why don't they go cheat other race? But you see they target their own race so why begrudge me for belittling them for their actions?

As to angmoh, I don't know whether you notice. Angmoh and ah neh are best friends, they are very similar actually in terms of very eloquent and love showmanship. So you see angmoh hiring ah nehs very common like in my friend's company now and they usually get along very well. I agree with you that angmohs and ah nehs are very good in promoting themselves as the best. Whereas chinese, in particular Sporean chinese, are usually too humble and modest and so lose out to the foreigners in this aspect. So chinese, in particular Sporean chinese, must learn from the foreigners if not will lose out.

And angmoh like ah nehs are very racist too. I have worked with some migrants in Australia last time and heard many racist stories from them. The Aussie angmoh will openly discriminate like my colleague's ear was pulled by an angmoh teenager while sitting at a foodcourt in Australia and also how the Aussie cut queues when they see you are the migrant things like that.

Last and most importantly, Singapore is the best as I am Singaporean and this is the only place I can call home. So this is the only place and people that I will protect, not chinese in other countries. You may think chinese in other country are family, but do they think you are family? Race is not the most important but country is to me.

Hey no shit sherlock no need to state the obvious. You see you and some others are trying to potray some absurd scenerio that i am promoting that all chinese will automatically be nice to you or it's some type of magical wonderland where all chinese are united. No that's not what i am promoting but this is interesting though. When an indian/malay/non chinese posts like me somehow he's fighting some injustice but we all know that not all indians are nice to one another same as malay same as blacks same as ang mohs etc.

Indians will cheat indians, malays will do the same to malays, ang mohs will do the same, blacks will do the same to other blacks and so on. Yet you read about blacks in the US forming anti racist groups to combat against white racism even though most black victims are the victims from other black people.

You just don't get it.

You say malaysian chinese wanted to cheat you how many mudland chinese you know? Just one. Just one out of millions of them and you stereotype them in such a manner?

Let me tell you something. On my most recent trip to thailand i got to know 2 china students studying in thailand so they can speak and read thai. I got to know them when i was visiting a popular tourist spot and had some problems communicating with the staff there. They stepped in and decided to help me translate cos i had a few inquiries. Here's the thing that linked me to them. They saw me as a chinese person having problems. They decided to help me since i am a chinese and they being chinese too.

We don't have much in common in terms of our daily lives. They come from china so they speak mandarin and know china's culture and learn and speak thai since they study in a thai university. I come from singapore BUT because i know how to speak mandarin and write chinese characters since i learnt that in school i could communicate with them on a more intimate level. They have not visited singapore but i could explain to them how singapore is like in mandarin cos they don't really speak english that well. They speak thai and mandarin much better.

The point is we communicated and connected because we are chinese. Now i know the negative points of tiongs who doesn't? Sinkies also have many bad stereotypes about them. Yet because we are chinese we connected and became friends. They even paid for my train fare and motorcycle taxi fare when i went along with them to visit some places outside of bkk. I wanted to pay but they insisted that they pay.

Anyway it's kind of disappointing that you ask me why i fight for chinese and give your silly reasonings like say one mudland chinese out of millions wanted to cheat you as verification that all mudland chinese behave like that.

You still don't get it. I have already explained it in my last post yet you still try to act "blur". Like i mentioned you don't have to do it for anyone else but just for yourself. I gave so many examples like say white people for example like how a white person with 0 accomplishments could still be somebody in asia all because of his race exactly because of this reason and you totally ignored it.

Chuckyworld understood it perfectly. He knows regardless of your nationality, knowledge, childhood etc ppl don't care they judge you by your appearance. It applies to every race. A black man that knows how to speak chinese etc is still a black man. When you start to tell me about some mudland chinese that tried to cheat you hence you hate all mudland chinese i know you have totally lost the plot. You should try to be a chinese dog instead. It suits you better. Go join scroobal as mojito now and syed putra and sam.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What rubbish are you talking? I am not a chinese dog you idiot. How many ah neh you know. 10? 100? 1000? You can stereotype them I cannot stereotype msian chinese based on my bad experience with them?

Figthing what injustice? Sporean chinese suffered what injustice in the last few decades? Precisely there is no injustice that is why Sporean chinese are so disunited.

As to your example of angmoh being somebody in Asia although zero accomplishment has alot to do with western power in the last few hundred years. Their ancestors won the race vs chinese and they benefitted so why begrudge them the inherited advantage?

And who don't know there are high quality PRCs unlike those low quality ones imported into Spore. The few PRCs sales staff i met in JB developer office are quite nice too, definitely way ahead of the rude and unprofessional msia chinese sales staff. I connect way better with these pleasant PRCs too.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh no I didn't read that, what happened ? Was he arrested and fired?

The below was posted on 5 Dec 2012 under "Singapore Is Not Safe":

"I went swimming with Chloe this morning. After the swim we went to the ladies room to shower and change.

After stripping off our bikinis, I stepped into the shower. Almost immediately, I heard Chloe screamed. I rushed out and was shocked to see an indian security guard in the changing room. He saw Chloe full frontal nude. I covered myself and asked what was he doing in the ladies changing room. He feigned ignorance and muttered that he was in to help switch on the sauna. He was not apologetic. I found out that he is a new security guard recently recruited from malaysia

With so many foreigners, with their different upbringing and values, Singapore is not safe anymore.

What can I do to prevent a recurrence? "

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What rubbish are you talking? I am not a chinese dog you idiot. How many ah neh you know. 10? 100? 1000? You can stereotype them I cannot stereotype msian chinese based on my bad experience with them?

Figthing what injustice? Sporean chinese suffered what injustice in the last few decades? Precisely there is no injustice that is why Sporean chinese are so disunited.

As to your example of angmoh being somebody in Asia although zero accomplishment has alot to do with western power in the last few hundred years. Their ancestors won the race vs chinese and they benefitted so why begrudge them the inherited advantage?

And who don't know there are high quality PRCs unlike those low quality ones imported into Spore. The few PRCs sales staff i met in JB developer office are quite nice too, definitely way ahead of the rude and unprofessional msia chinese sales staff. I connect way better with these pleasant PRCs too.

i know enough ah nehs to know about them. How many msia chinese u know?

who is talking about injustice? How come you can come up with this shit?

the way you reply to me on the ang moh's advantage like this again shows your chinese dog mentality and that you don't know why ang mohs can get such advantages. Do you think ang mohs have your type of mentality? i can say no maybe only when faced with black people and it's mostly american ang mohs with your chinese dog mentality but with asians ang mohs have a superior mindset. They have it because they support their own race and people. They promote themselves and stand up for themselves. If they had your mindset they would be thinking hey that ang moh guy over there tried to cheat me i hate my own race even though i'm ang moh! Hey that chinese guy was nice to me all chinese people are nice! if an ang moh had YOUR mentality that would be how he would be thinking. Instead no they don't think like that. Blacks for example don't think like that despite the fact that they are further down the economic scale compared to ang mohs or to chinese. They still think of ways to promote their race. A black person with your mentality would be called an uncle tom and in american forums i use the term asian uncle tom or chinese uncle tom and they instantly understand cos they know what an uncle tom is.

So do you get it chinese uncle tom?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just one simple example of how your million dollar investment condo/house can turn sour. You need an exit plan. Buy a big house in JB, at a foreigner price 1M. Downside is huge. Exit plan is unknown. Rent! Exit plan is clear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know enough ah nehs to know about them. How many msia chinese u know?

who is talking about injustice? How come you can come up with this shit?

the way you reply to me on the ang moh's advantage like this again shows your chinese dog mentality and that you don't know why ang mohs can get such advantages. Do you think ang mohs have your type of mentality? i can say no maybe only when faced with black people and it's mostly american ang mohs with your chinese dog mentality but with asians ang mohs have a superior mindset. They have it because they support their own race and people. They promote themselves and stand up for themselves. If they had your mindset they would be thinking hey that ang moh guy over there tried to cheat me i hate my own race even though i'm ang moh! Hey that chinese guy was nice to me all chinese people are nice! if an ang moh had YOUR mentality that would be how he would be thinking. Instead no they don't think like that. Blacks for example don't think like that despite the fact that they are further down the economic scale compared to ang mohs or to chinese. They still think of ways to promote their race. A black person with your mentality would be called an uncle tom and in american forums i use the term asian uncle tom or chinese uncle tom and they instantly understand cos they know what an uncle tom is.

So do you get it chinese uncle tom?

OK I get it now. You are a msian chinese and that is why you are so upset that I stepped on your tail and barking names non stop. You don't know how to use human language to debate properly without calling people names.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The below was posted on 5 Dec 2012 under "Singapore Is Not Safe":

"I went swimming with Chloe this morning. After the swim we went to the ladies room to shower and change.

After stripping off our bikinis, I stepped into the shower. Almost immediately, I heard Chloe screamed. I rushed out and was shocked to see an indian security guard in the changing room. He saw Chloe full frontal nude. I covered myself and asked what was he doing in the ladies changing room. He feigned ignorance and muttered that he was in to help switch on the sauna. He was not apologetic. I found out that he is a new security guard recently recruited from malaysia

With so many foreigners, with their different upbringing and values, Singapore is not safe anymore.

What can I do to prevent a recurrence? "

Thank you for the post. Oic msian ah neh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK I get it now. You are a msian chinese and that is why you are so upset that I stepped on your tail and barking names non stop. You don't know how to use human language to debate properly without calling people names.

ROFL what makes you think i am a mudland chinese? I have defended tiongs before so that makes me one too?

See how stupid your logic is. Just like my name calling. You're ignoring all the points i have given in my last post and just focused on me giving you a name and then ignoring all the points that i have stated?

Another idiotic logic shown here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL what makes you think i am a mudland chinese? I have defended tiongs before so that makes me one too?

See how stupid your logic is. Just like my name calling. You're ignoring all the points i have given in my last post and just focused on me giving you a name and then ignoring all the points that i have stated?

Another idiotic logic shown here.

Why should I bother to reply all your points when I did that and all I get in return is name calling? Anyway feel free to love all chinese and hopefully you don't get cheated by the one in the million that I escaped.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should I bother to reply all your points when I did that and all I get in return is name calling? Anyway feel free to love all chinese and hopefully you don't get cheated by the one in the million that I escaped.

I have already explained everything earlier and you still try to misquote me. Nothing surprising at all cos you are a chinese dog that refuses to admit its one.

piggyheadshaker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello mr chinese can you suck my cock and allow me to fuck your female family relatives? I heard you like indians a lot i am an indian. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have already explained everything earlier and you still try to misquote me. Nothing surprising at all cos you are a chinese dog that refuses to admit its one.

Hey don't think you are a smartie dog and only you can call people names. You are a dog of msia chinese. You said the cheater is one in the million, i didnt misquote you.