• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peter Yu: Channel 8 actor, gambler, now cab driver

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for him....Happy to know that he is master of his own destiny, away from the clutches of the vixen.

I really cannot understand why our court is easy on a third time re-offender, one who bashes an uncle taxi.
Just hope Peter does not pick up her fare on his rounds.

We don't need these type of vicious foreign talent.
Anyway, I avoid her show or the products she advertise for...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This proves that if successful people end up as taxi drivers, it is their own fault and NOT the PAP's fault.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is stale news.
Peter was addicted to gambling AND womanizing way before his divorce.....in fact they were the main reasons for his divorce.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now, he is a taxi driver earning $2,000 a month, about a quarter of what he used to draw. But Yu, 46, the ex-husband of TV host Quan Yifeng, says he is happy. - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...r-gambler-now-cab-driver-20141130#xtor=CS1-10

There must be a mistake, according to the article he is making $2,000 per month. Some claimed that cabbies were making $7,000 to $8,000:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now, he is a taxi driver earning $2,000 a month, about a quarter of what he used to draw. But Yu, 46, the ex-husband of TV host Quan Yifeng, says he is happy. - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...r-gambler-now-cab-driver-20141130#xtor=CS1-10

There must be a mistake, according to the article he is making $2,000 per month. Some claimed that cabbies were making $7,000 to $8,000:smile:

$2k to $3.5k per month is often quoted by taxi drivers and they say it depends on how hard you choose to work and how many hrs you choose to drive. $7k per month is quoted by pap politicians. Who is more credible and who do you believe. I believe that $2.5k is perhaps the true income of drivers who work diligently

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course it is. Taxi drivers are at the bottom end of the food chain. It's like walking around with a sign that says "LOSER".

You re correct, is that the reason why Comfort Delgro the largest operator treat its Drivers shitty!

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course it is. Taxi drivers are at the bottom end of the food chain. It's like walking around with a sign that says "LOSER".
Eh this is a very hurting words to taxi drivers. I even aspire to be one. This job I find is same as running a small business at min risk. My only hurdle is road knowledge, else is the best job in the world in my context.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Saw on the sunday time a photo of him with the taxi.
He seems more relax with a genuine smile, perhaps coming to terms with his divorce and happy with his new family.

One may have many millions, but with bitterness and sickly health, is still a poor man.
Of course, if one have many millions, but with good health and happiness, is indeed, a blessed person.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Eh this is a very hurting words to taxi drivers. I even aspire to be one.

That's exactly my intention.

Taxi drivers have said many hurtful words about my beloved LKY and his son LHL. I intend to give them a taste of their own medicine.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw on the sunday time a photo of him with the taxi.
He seems more relax with a genuine smile, perhaps coming to terms with his divorce and happy with his new family.

One may have many millions, but with bitterness and sickly health, is still a poor man.
Of course, if one have many millions, but with good health and happiness, is indeed, a blessed person.
On the other hand, if one is poor, bitter, and sickly, life is a tragedy.

PS : Tried to edit, but became a new post.....:smile::smile::smile::smile: