• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life, Lust,,Romance and Stomach of a Serial Monogamist...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Chimps-and-Humans-Are-Similar2.jpg

Well, the nite of 28 Nov 2014 was where it all started with P in Genting.*Whether it was lust or love, I guess it is now academic.

Back from KL, went to Adam for a quick bite, she now says she will stay over at my place tonite.

She has gone home to pack some stuff and will drive over later.

My bachelor life of 1 week (since breaking off with M) is now under "threat".

I am now "attached" again!?! This has been sooner than I had expected...Wtf...:confused:

A quiet Sunday late afternoon/evening lying on my Osim Massage chair, I now start recollecting at my recent past relationships in last 10 years or so...

Looking back :

- 28 Nov 2014 to Now : P (ex-colleague, avid gambler, late 30s) is now part of my life..following the KL & Genting trip this weekend...[http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194739-KL-here-I-am!!!-Huat-Ah!!!]

- Aug 2014 to Nov 2014 : M (sinkie young gal around 30, met in HCMC industry event came and go in 3 months or thereabouts) a.ka. "Cu Chi Tunnel Affair".[http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194626-It-s-All-Over-How-It-All-Started]

- 2005 to July/Aug 2014 : A, who is now with another man... a chiobu gal (now mid 30s) I am with for the longest time...been all over with her all these while .... from Japan to China to Europe and in the end, she left for another man...

.... and not forgetting my favourite woman ie. C. She is the woman that can "soothe" and "pique" my interests...(using the words that Jw5 has taught me) ... With C, it has been an on and off RS since 2012.

C is a Shanghainese Milf in late 30s, whom I got to know her from a flight from Sgp to Shanghai a.k.a the Yang Zheng Hu Hairy Crab Affair. :biggrin: [http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194674-A-New-Beginning!-Not-Really%85-But-what-the-Heck!]

From Farting in Lifts to Bras and Chicken Rice that I have written in the past few weeks, I have never ever imagined myself to be a writer of Rubbish! :*:

Thank you Leongsam for allowing me to write shit and opening my heart to spew rubbish! :biggrin:

Curse me, scold me, screw me or zap me if you like, I will still write my Rubbish here in this forum :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wish me luck!

Hope this one last or at least last longer than the previous one...

Whahahahaha :biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Woman, Waggu and Camisole

Well, P has now moved in to my apartment. Cannot say no rite? She asked liaozzz...:(

Before driving over in her lousy Mini, She also said she is sick of outside food and will cook dinner tonight. She asked me what would I like.

I chin chai lah... but I thought since she wanna cook, then see if she can make good steak :biggrin: Test fire mah...:biggrin:

She immediately said she would pop-by Mediya Supermart in Liang court to get some Jap Wagyu.

Whahahahahaha:biggrin:, not bad leh... now suddenly I got maid :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway, she arrived and then went to my bedroom straightaway and start unpacking... wah lao... machiam like kena stand-by bed inspection in ITD Tekong liddat.

Lucky i smart lah... I already did spot check and removed all incriminating items.... hehehe...:biggrin:

Then out of the blue, I saw P walking around my apartment in camisole! Wah, so 开放 ah??? Ummm...Went over, gave her a hug and told her that I liked her camisole.

She pushed me off leh... and asked me dunch be horny as she needed to prepare dinner... whahahaha :biggrin:

I then asked her what brand her camisole? She said Uniglo. Whahaha....cannot take pic of her mah... so i can only go surf internet and reproduced here...

140512_L3itemdetails_W_airism_1.jpg

Hahaha...can confirm that the one she wear is exactly the same one in the pic above (though P's neh neh a bit bigger lah :biggrin:)

So... cannot be horny mah... then told her I needed to exercise and go for a quick swim downstairs. Did my laps for half hour....

Came up, dinner was ready!

Not bad Wagyu steak nicely seasoned with salt and pepper.... just like this kind of simple steak (as compared to those teriyaki or pepper ones).

I must say the Wagyu is at least Grade A3 or A4 quality...very nice marbling...

I asked her how much she paid...nabeizzzz she said about 150 bucks cos it is Jap Wagyu, and not USA or Aussie ones!

Wah lau!!! Like that eat sooner or later sure go bankrupt ah!

Whatever lah... then I did all the washing lor... simple mah... threw everything inside the dishwasher only mah.... whahahahaha :biggrin: Dunch say I never help hor.

Now relaxing on my Osim chair again.

She says she wanna change the bed sheet and bedding items first.. I said ok lor... maybe woman all suspicious type... anyway... bochap...:biggrin:

Pillow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes she did... :biggrin:
hehehe.... can see her nice matching colour below too.. hehehe :biggrin:

Hello bro ah meng

I look forward to reading your update but hor, sure bo your P wants to cook today...just came back from genting and gambling, not tired meh...still wan to cook? Maybe sleep lah.

Anyway, enjoy reading and pls continue......

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Such nice and cool weather now...

P is still sleeping beside me like a baby... I think the test of beauty is to look at a woman in the morning. She looks great now.... yummilicious.... :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

On my royal chair in the bathroom now...nabeizzz... now that's why P was complaining last nite about the "rough" "rough" feeling on her neh neh...whahahahaha :biggrin:

Better do a clean shave before going to work later...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
camping here for more updates

Hahaha... why camp here? Get a life :biggrin:

Ok ok... since you want update... I give you ok...:biggrin:

See the toilet roll in office toilet (above pic)... nabeizzz I have problem with it.

It is too thin and rough... everytime after pangsai... use this rough toilet paper sibei siong on my kar chng hole. :oIo:

Must complain to office manager on the quality of this shit paper...JEEBUY :oIo:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Apartment in a Mess!

Nothing to do in office. So after pangsai at office toilet, went for lunch at Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh at Rangoon Road... then went to Esso near 6th Avenue to pump petrol and now back home.

Wah...why huh? What a fucking mess in the bedroom! :oIo:

When I left for work, P was still getting ready... she has her own lousy Mini anyway, so I no need send her to work. When I left this morning, the bedroom also not so messy!

Now I come home, the bedroom has her clothes everywhere. Nabeizzz... saw this sexy bra too lying on the floor!

Wah lah.... how come inside is pink colour one huh? Nice thin razor straps...I like :biggrin:

Later must tell her cannot any old how throw her things... my apartment got no maid to clean up ok!!! JEEBUY!!! :oIo:

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice bra... but defintely cannot fit me. Mine is bigger, better and firmer. :smile:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Day 2 ... So far so good

Having fun with P in KL is easy. Living together is adjusting.

As in my previous RS, when we start living together, you see the good, the bad, and the ugly side of each other.

For example, I hate it when the dry part of bathroom becomes wet. So I will make sure that after shower, I dry myself completely before stepping out to the dry area. With P, she steps out of the shower and dry her herself on the dry part, dripping water everywhere! Sigh...

What to do, got to adapt to her... time to get out and have some "my time"... hehehe:biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, looks like you had a chequered love life :p So A lasted a decade:wink:

Mind if I ask a question, you got a soft spot for women with mind of their own ..or someone to pander to your whims? :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
TS, looks like you had a chequered love life :p So A lasted a decade:wink:

Mind if I ask a question, you got a soft spot for women with mind of their own ..or someone to pander to your whims? :biggrin:

Both qualities are good...cos at different times...you want an independent woman and certain times...you want one that panders to your whims:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Go office chor boh lan...all the angmo fts all holiday mood liaozzz...some gone back for home leave...limpei also boh hiew liaozzz....now go walk walk takashimaya...

wah....why taka always have same xmas tree every year 1 huh?