• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncles in their 80s seen 'kungfu fighting' at Tampines Bus Interchange

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncles in their 80s seen 'kungfu fighting' at Tampines Bus Interchange
Posted on 29 November 2014 | 13,867 views | 7 comments

Stomper Jeffrey saw these two elderly men in a fight at Tampines Bus Interchange today afternoon (Nov 29), at around 1pm.

It is not known how the dispute started or what it was about. Jeffrey said the men exchanged punches.

Said the Stomper:

"80-year-old uncles fighting at Tampines Bus Interchange at around 1pm.

"Many people stopped to look at the commotion.

"They were fighting and the guy in blue threw a punch at the other man."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...n-kungfu-fighting-at-tampines-bus-interchange

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah! How the Stomper knew they are in their 80s. To me they look damn young to be 80.

I think they look more like 60+ the most.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck lah! How the Stomper knew they are in their 80s. To me they look damn young to be 80.

I think they look more like 60+ the most.

STOMPers are morons, and so are those who utilize this forum to increase web traffic to STOMP. :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
should send these 2 to the singkie insidous team and take out the old fart in oxlee road.