• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Would You Do If A Woman Rapes You?

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shia LaBeouf: ‘A woman raped me’
Tina Campbell for Metro.co.ukThursday 27 Nov 2014 11:02 pm

931x1400187-e1417128677159.jpg

Transformers actor Shia LaBeouf has claimed that he was raped on Valentine’s Day during his week-long #IAMSORRY performance art installation.

Over a course of five days, the star, 28, took up residency in a small room of the Stephen Cohen Gallery in Los Angeles.

There, the public were invited to visit him one-on-one and tell them exactly what they thought of him as he sat with a brown paper bag over his head, which had the words: ‘I AM NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE,’ written on it.

In an email interview with Dazed Digital however, he alleges that on the third day, he was stripped and raped, while both the woman’s boyfriend and his own girlfriend also stood in-line to see him.

‘One woman came with her boyfriend, who was outside the door when this happened. [She] whipped my legs for 10 minutes and then stripped my clothing and proceeded to rape me.’

Adding: ‘There were hundreds of people in line when she walked out with dishevelled hair and smudged lipstick. It was no good, not just for me but her man as well.’

Although describing it as ‘painful,’ and saying that his girlfriend Mia Goth – who he has been with for two years – was aware, no mention is made of if he attempted to stop the alleged attack or reported it to police.

‘It was Valentine’s Day and I was living in the gallery for the duration of the event. We [he and Goth] were separated for five days, no communication. So it really hurt her as well, as I guess the news of it traveled through the line. When she came in she asked for an explanation, and I couldn’t speak, so we both sat with this unexplained trauma silently. It was painful.’

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seattle Woman Charged With Raping Man

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Reb01Bg1WZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
He shiok already then pretend to be the victim.

If his dick no stand, no rape would have taken place unless the girl put on a strapon and go backdoors.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Canadian Man Sexually Assaulted By Four Women, Showing Rape Goes Both Ways
By Christine Salek April 8, 2013

A 19-year-old man has come forward and reported his own sexual assault that took place March 30 in Toronto. The report singles out four women as the assailants, highlighting not only the brutality of the assault, but the bravery of the victim to come forward in a world where sexual assault against men is rarely reported.

Allegedly, the victim was alone the night of the assault until he met the women at a nightclub. They offered him a ride home, drove a few blocks away to a parking lot, and sexually assaulted the man. When they were finished, they drove him a few blocks further and let him out of the car.

While it took the victim a week to report the assault, the stigma he faces as a male victim could have prevented him from doing so altogether. According to a 2003 report, 8% of all adult sexual assault victims in Canada were men, but the number is probably much higher.

"Other men will say for example, 'Oh, he’s so lucky,' like that was actually a positive thing when it wasn't," said Ontario Coalition of Rape Crisis Centres coordinator Nicole Pietsch. "I think that that just feeds into the myth that sexual violence is something the victim wants."

Rape culture persists across the gender spectrum and presents in the same manner. Victim-blaming runs rampant, as it did in the Steubenville case. But take a look at a few Twitter posts, and you may see something a little different arises when the victim is male (trigger warning):

While several people may find the assault funny or be calling the victim names for not seeing it as a "fantasy," Detective Constable Thomas Ueberholz with the Toronto Police Sex Crimes Unit has a truth bomb for all:

"Although the majority generally is females that are victims or complainants, it is not completely unusual for a male to be the victim of a sexual assault," he said.

Stateside, 10% of sexual assault victims are male, with the percentage potentially higher due to underreporting. And while sexual assault in the military is generally seen as a male-on-female act, the majority of the victims may actually be male.

The Toronto victim did not sustain any physical injuries, which may have been his only stroke of "luck" considering the nature of the assault.

All sexual assault is wrong, regardless of who perpetrates it. This situation is especially troubling considering the number of assailants involved. It doesn't matter at all the gender of the criminals or the victim; all that matters is that a horrible crime was committed and we need to take this seriously if we want to educate people on the nature of sexual assault. Any sexual advances against one's will are cause for concern, and singling out victims who "should have enjoyed it" is almost as disgusting as the crime itself.

http://mic.com/articles/33593/canad...ted-by-four-women-showing-rape-goes-both-ways

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask an Indian.

[video=youtube;2W_T9oqusRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W_T9oqusRs[/video]

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am always dreaming of a women raping me. But that will never happen.not in this society.

Most men can only dream of beautiful women raping them like in the movie "Disclosure."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eL0PStqUSko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>