• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Town Council Deemed Guilty By SG Court

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
arbitrary ruling/verdict, you know I know.

http://singaporedissident.blogspot.sg/2010/01/singapores-chief-justice-chan-sek-keong.html

On the election day, in blatant violation of the law, Lee Kuan Yew's men, Goh Chock Tong, Tony Tan and Lee Kuan Yew's son the present Prime Minister (all Ministers of State) did not just loiter around the polling station which would have been bad enough; they actually entered the polling station and were watching citizens just before they cast their votes!

Chan Sek Keong showed a complete lack of integrity when he was the Attorney General of Singapore in 1997. His official response to the complaint was that there was no impropriety on the part of the PAP trio; no action will be taken against them, and that they did not violate any law by entering and remaining within the Cheng San GRC polling station.

According to him, it was only wrong to "loiter outside" the polling station! Entering and remaining within it is perfectly all right!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
How terrible! The PAP is right all along. Can i really trust the WP to run my town council?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How terrible! The PAP is right all along. Can i really trust the WP to run my town council?

Last checked with my kakis, please invite PM Lee Hsien Loong to stand in AJ-GRC, the chiku is ripe for picking! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good move by the court.. This ruling gonna boomerang back to haunt PAP in the next GE..

Some Ministers must be shaking if they ' kena arrowed ' to helm the new PAP Aljunied team for the next GE.. They knew whoever is appointed to be the team leader of that team, will in 2016 be burying his own political grave in that ward..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good move by the court.. This ruling gonna boomerang back to haunt PAP in the next GE..

Some Ministers must be shaking if they ' kena arrowed ' to helm the new PAP Aljunied team for the next GE.. They knew whoever is appointed to be the team leader of that team, will in 2016 be burying his own political grave in that ward..

I doubt the court had any choice in the matter. It is their livelihood; they wouldn't dare defy their paymasters. :biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
arbitrary ruling/verdict, you know I know.

http://singaporedissident.blogspot.sg/2010/01/singapores-chief-justice-chan-sek-keong.html

On the election day, in blatant violation of the law, Lee Kuan Yew's men, Goh Chock Tong, Tony Tan and Lee Kuan Yew's son the present Prime Minister (all Ministers of State) did not just loiter around the polling station which would have been bad enough; they actually entered the polling station and were watching citizens just before they cast their votes!

Chan Sek Keong showed a complete lack of integrity when he was the Attorney General of Singapore in 1997. His official response to the complaint was that there was no impropriety on the part of the PAP trio; no action will be taken against them, and that they did not violate any law by entering and remaining within the Cheng San GRC polling station.

According to him, it was only wrong to "loiter outside" the polling station! Entering and remaining within it is perfectly all right!

Does any SG Judge now dare to uphold justice?

Before this present sham, we had Michael Khoo and Phillip Pillai who dared mete out fair judgements

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, SG Courts have hammered one more nail into pap's coffin. The pap started several monkeys in the early years which have turned into huge monsters to haunt them. The pap has lost control and are unable to tame those overgrown monsters

More GRCs will fall at the next GE

Last edited: