• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy flirts with woman he met on Carousell -- even after she told him she's in her 50s

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guy flirts with woman he met on Carousell -- even after she told him she's in her fifties and "married"
Posted on 28 November 2014 | 1,663 views | 1 comments

Even after she told him she was “married”, and in her fifties, this Carousell buyer still kept flirting with her -- he even asked her out for coffee sometime.

Stomper Vi said that the man was a bachelor from the looks of his Carousell user profile, and he was probably in his thirties.

The Stomper tried to stop the man from flirting with her by telling him she was married, even though she was single. She is in her fifties.

She said:

“This guy tried to get fresh with me.

“He saw a photo of my face as it’s my profile picture on Whatsapp, and told me that I’m very well-maintained.

“He wanted to meet up, but I said that I would prefer mailing.

“After I told him I’m married he kept saying he will transfer the money for a book which only costs $5.

“He still asked me out for coffee after that!

“The guy was more interested in flirting with me than closing the deal.

“He did not transfer the money, until now I still haven’t received his $5.”

Check out the gallery down below to see the full conversation.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...usell-even-after-she-told-him-she’s-“married”

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guy flirts with woman he met on Carousell -- even after she told him she's in her

Is this picutre the 50 years old woman?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Guy flirts with woman he met on Carousell -- even after she told him she's in her

Lao Kway Bu's tonics is the best! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He must be a MILF lover.. If thats the case, Petain Rd is the place for him...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Age is nothing but a number, marital status is no hindrance to passion. :wink:

[video=youtube;gwqkYvzyGrA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwqkYvzyGrA[/video]

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Age is nothing but a number, marital status is no hindrance to passion. :wink:

[video=youtube;gwqkYvzyGrA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwqkYvzyGrA[/video]

brother, how about if you flirt with Ho Ching?