• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Child Care Teacher Only Jailed for 3 weeks for Child Abuse

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What do you expect with a name like Siti Hadijah Mohamed Sin.

She should never have been hired in the first place.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And what punishment the 2 foreigner got for ill treating an old lady at the old age home?

erection201l

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why looks can be deceiving. Used to have a colleague who prayed 4 times a day in the office, but during festive seasons, took home all the hampers etc which were delivered on Saturdays.

that's because no one except him working on Saturday and the hampers were Allah's gifts to him.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to claim credit as the first one to post this song in Sammyboy many moons ago :biggrin:

Will Lightning allow this song to be performed live in Sinkieland? After all, no where in the lyrics is Singapore specifically mentioned :p

Those who think that I bear any resemblance to the monkey on my avatar need to have their heads checked. I recommend Calvin Fones.

[video=youtube;ASUXhayCkJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUXhayCkJ0[/video]