• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gurmit Singh quits showbiz

heliotrope

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn sad! watched pck growing up... he is so talented! but i think it's great that he is taking time off for his family. all the best, gurmit!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BRYAN WONG is another clown. He's hosting some stupid show in ENGLISH and sprouting all the farking fake ang mo accent.
He beats Vomit in bad grammar and pronunciation.
Don't MediaCock management have people see how BBBBAAAADDDDD he really is?

how about sharon ow?

Alfrescian
Loyal
BRYAN WONG is another clown. He's hosting some stupid show in ENGLISH and sprouting all the farking fake ang mo accent.

unfortunately, he won't be downsized coz he's got huge support from the auntie brigade....

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unfortunately, he won't be downsized coz he's got huge support from the auntie brigade....

True, true.
Aunties who cannot tell bad Engrish from good.

Sharon Au - now in marketing department in Media Corpse.
Wonder if she fakes her orgasm too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not surprising as the fucktard denounced his own roots...
He tries his very best to distance himself as a bayi.....
Funny thing also he tries to act atas and pretend he got no association with Chinese when he is half chinese and married a Chinese too. Tries to act like a bloody Eurasian or angmo.

This bloody fucker walked in front of fann Wong during one of the golden horse awards ceremonies and fann was the one being nominated and he was just a tag along its not just his fault because fann allowed him to act like that. Anyway he told the presenter he's not Chinese even though he's half Chinese and married to one and the presenter spoke to him in English instead. The nerve of that guy. No where else would u see such a thing.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bryan wong is a gay cum gambler addict

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good riddance to bad rubbish but then again there are many more rubbish in Mediacoprse...

He can join Lim sway sway as a comedy team, one can dress as zorro & sing, while the other is just a SINGH!.. ha ha ha :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can join Lim sway sway as a comedy team, one can dress as zorro & sing, while the other is just a SINGH!.. ha ha ha :biggrin:

Lim Swee Say can play the famous Bayi chope game with Gurmit..

That is the issue here in ST and MCorp.One rotter gone but two will spring up in its place.

Agree.. Thats S'pore for you.. We do have talents but these people don't want to associate themselves and sell their souls to be part of the establishment..

The so called talents we have now inside the comfy office of Shit Times and inside the Media Corpse studios are not talents but shameless lackeys to their political masters..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vomit Singh was recently in a game show partnering paper general Boy Scout TCJ.....turn off factor multiplier up by few more notches with that stunt.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
damn sad! watched pck growing up... he is so talented! but i think it's great that he is taking time off for his family. all the best, gurmit!

Li kong simi lanjiao.....

Talented my lanjiao.....

This talentless twat of a fucking chapcheng cbkiah bayi is one of the reasons why i couldnt be fucking bothered to watch mediacorp....good riddance to fucking bayi rubbish.........

Who gives a flying fuck as to why he quit......just please fuck off yesterday already!!!?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everytime see this bayi on tv on phua Chee bye I
Changed tv channel.
Nothing funny or talented only he always laughed on his own jokes
Or stupid mumbling comments.
Have mercy on us scrap him into the tuas incineration plant.