• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nowadays, I just like to stay at home...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everywhere is filled with people and so noisy. It causes stress and frustration just by being outside.

When in a eating place,

If a PRC decides to sit beside you then you are screwed, they talk so loud and their kids are noisy.
If ah Neh sit beside you, then your nose suffer because you cannot even smell your food anymore.
If Pinoy sit beside you, their language itself sound so annoying and they are also loud. They talk non-stop.
If Ang Mo sit beside you, their odor sometimes got fight with ah Neh and they are attention seeker at times.
If Mat sit beside you, you will be disgusted when they blurt so loudly after eating with their mouth open. If the smell hit you, you will faint.

If go into city, the food is so expensive. In foodcourt, fishball noodle is $6.50. Beef noodle is $9.50. You can hardly find any food that is below $5.

Chinatown full of PRC.
Little india full of India Indian.
Geylang full of PRC.
Changi full of Indian
Geylang Seri full of Bangalahs
Simei full of ah Nehs
SengKang full of Pinoys
Woodlands full of Ang Mos
Orchard full of Pinoys and PRC and Ang Mos

Where to find peace except at home but then the flat also getting smaller.

Sigh...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's the rental that's killing not the food prices.

Everywhere is filled with people and so noisy. It causes stress and frustration just by being outside.

When in a eating place,

If a PRC decides to sit beside you then you are screwed, they talk so loud and their kids are noisy.
If ah Neh sit beside you, then your nose suffer because you cannot even smell your food anymore.
If Pinoy sit beside you, their language itself sound so annoying and they are also loud. They talk non-stop.
If Ang Mo sit beside you, their odor sometimes got fight with ah Neh and they are attention seeker at times.
If Mat sit beside you, you will be disgusted when they blurt so loudly after eating with their mouth open. If the smell hit you, you will faint.

If go into city, the food is so expensive. In foodcourt, fishball noodle is $6.50. Beef noodle is $9.50. You can hardly find any food that is below $5.

Chinatown full of PRC.
Little india full of India Indian.
Geylang full of PRC.
Changi full of Indian
Geylang Seri full of Bangalahs
Simei full of ah Nehs
SengKang full of Pinoys
Woodlands full of Ang Mos
Orchard full of Pinoys and PRC and Ang Mos

Where to find peace except at home but then the flat also getting smaller.

Sigh...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember my 1st visit to HK & one thing I noticed is that the city is packed & there is nowhere to sit & relax except in your hotel room. Back then I was happy to return to Spore where there was more space. This was back when Spore only had a population of 3+ million

Today the PAP has made Spore into a sardine. It now has a higher density of people than HK:(

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember my 1st visit to HK & one thing I noticed is that the city is packed & there is nowhere to sit & relax except in your hotel room. Back then I was happy to return to Spore where there was more space. This was back when Spore only had a population of 3+ million

Today the PAP has made Spore into a sardine. It now has a higher density of people than HK:(

I think the Istana should reduce its size just like our flats.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You keep voting for the PAP, next thing you know you'll become canned ikan bilis. :biggrin:

What is cause of stress? The relentless obsession to improve things, to change things that cannot be changed.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok guys this one I cannot comment cos I don't live here but seriously is it really that bad? When I back I mostly in Tanglin Halt may be there not so jialat.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I run road to angmo countries. Hoping to stay away from the crowded places. But I tell you Hor you cannot run away from human population if you need to work and feed your family.

You still ended up with people. Everywhere is the same. But at least they are spaced apart.

Bui kias also sweat easily and has lots of BOs.

Who can I complain to?

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hawker centre is also infested with the FTs. Especially on weekends, the Pinoy maids have their day off and 'chop' entire tables for their 姐妹. :wink:

weekday, they choped the surrounding stone tables around around the playground for their 姐妹 too while their young master and mistress wail at the playground.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hawker centre is also infested with the FTs. Especially on weekends, the Pinoy maids have their day off and 'chop' entire tables for their 姐妹. :wink:

This problem can easily be solved. It was created by sinkies in the first place. If they don't like their maids polluting the Island on Sundays, just send them home.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok guys this one I cannot comment cos I don't live here but seriously is it really that bad? When I back I mostly in Tanglin Halt may be there not so jialat.

Yes, it is really that bad.

Woe on you if one of those Ah Neh FTs take up residence as your neighbour... the entire corridor will smell like some Indian restaurant. :biggrin:

Viet FTs like to talk loudly on their phones late at night... make you wonder if the person on the other end of the call is deaf. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
If you don't go out, how you meet women who soothe you and pique your interest? :o:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way, you may want to come back and visit Tanglin Halt. The pappies are going to demolish and 'revamp' the entire region soon. Take some photos and keep some memories.