• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the meaning of *"balls squared and uncocked"?

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard it on an mrt used by an angmo ft... so i googled....oh it means extremely frustrated and angry like a man with four testicles and no penis; can't release the frustration the normal way so you're looking for other outlets.

Well I learnt a new phrase today. Hallejulah...Amen.:cool:

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard it on an mrt used by an angmo ft... so i googled....oh it means extremely frustrated and angry like a man with four testicles and no penis; can't release the frustration the normal way so you're looking for other outlets.

The sperm cannot released? :*:

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
The angmo Ft told another angmo Ft..."Liverpool drew again...balls squared and uncocked!"

I was like what are they talking about. Then realised it was about champions league match last nite cos Pool drew with Ludo R 2-2...

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The angmo Ft told another angmo Ft..."Liverpool drew again...balls squared and uncocked!"

I was like what are they talking about. Then realised it was about champions league match last nite cos Pool drew with Ludo R 2-2...

Forget about Pool. It is a Bornloser Club. Chelski will win the Premier League this season. If lucky enough, Champions League too.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I suggest that you post this question on Gay Loong's Facebook. he is an expert on angmo balls sucking and cock licking.