• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it wrong?

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it wrong if I have a huge crush on famous singer and seriously want to know her and get together with her? What makes it worse is that I am happily attached. Do I need help, or it is just a phase that will tide over in due course?

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recognize how ridiculous this thread is; but I have been feeling like that for a month and wanted to let it out to feel better.

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
dwk86ufjsefcnswc1yc3p0xhr.350x232x1.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Famous singer as in International, Regional, Local, 歌台 circle, HFJ circle, kopitiam circle? Please specify then can give advice.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Famous singer as in International, Regional, Local, 歌台 circle, HFJ circle, kopitiam circle? Please specify then can give advice.
Haha. A K-Pop idol. She damn angelic, looking at her makes me feel in love, and wanting to spend the rest of my life with her.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you expect people to take you seriously when you eat junk food? :rolleyes:
No, not just because I eat junk food; but also the fact that I am posting on an internet forum about me having a huge crush on a packaged K-Pop idol who's probably nothing like her public persona.I just wanted to say it out somewhere, and what better place than an anonymous forum? Having said that, I also realize this crush I have could develop into something unhealthy. So feel free to be patronizing; but indulge me as well.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. A K-Pop idol. She damn angelic, looking at her makes me feel in love, and wanting to spend the rest of my life with her.

Are you by any chance young, as in below 30? I think you romanticize a little too much about women based solely on how they look.