• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A New Beginning! Not Really… But what the Heck!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Well, M is gone, for good or for bad … I am now a Recycled Virgin again. :o

Anyway, work has tailored off with December arriving. Already hit all my business targets KPIs, now can relax and enjoy!!! Hooray!!!

Kannina, my team also know my style… after lunch all disappeared, except for the new chio milf recruit who is still finding her feet… whahahahaha :biggrin:

Today lunched with C, the Shangainese expat working in Singapore (which I spoke about in my previous thread). I didn’t call her hor, she was the one who whatsapped me for lunch hor, so please dun say I JeeHong!!! :oIo:

Picked her up at her office …

Wow… simply my taste, she was wearing a simple but classy pair of Ferragamo shoes and a matching Chanel handbag … (found them on the net and pics below)… really got good taste… I like I like:biggrin:

ferragamo-manuelashoes.jpg

254d1371838661-chanel-bags-vs-dior-bags-whats-your-choice-chanel-shopping-tote-vs-lady-dior-1.jpg

Well, I just love this sort of “power dressing” woman…. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Energize me fully! Maybe it is my fetish for such women!!!:*:

Ok…enuff of her dressing… decided that we should go to some place less conspicuous (just in case kena spotted). So decided on Wild Rocket @ Mount Emily… really nice and private restaurant… hehehe… you people should bring your girlfriends/wife there…hahaha…

wildrocket-webheader-482x298.jpg

Chatted about the sun, stars and clouds and she told me she is going to be posted back to Shanghai soon… sigh… I was like WTF! :oIo:

Cos she is someone that I could relate to, or as JW5 says “soothes” me and “pique” my heart and interests. :p

Ok, a bit more about C and how we met...

I met C on my way to Shanghai about 2 years plus ago (around end Oct) … was at the Silver Kris lounge sipping my whiskey and on my emails… then she came over and ask if she could take the seat next to me. I looked up… machiam like kena “electrocuted” by an elegant and classy woman in her late 30s.

I said “Sure”! She sat down and of course I continued my emails. We didn’t chat at all. Time’s up and headed to board…

Went up the plane, made myself comfortable and next thing I know, C appeared and her seat was next to me!

I was like Errrr….. happy that a chio Milf was going to sit beside me, though I was like WTF… cannot have peace in my 5.5 hours ride to Shanghai! Anyway, plane took off and we chatted about our respective work and all those superficial Crap that strangers talk about.

Oh Crap! I mean Crabs, Hairy Crabs was the topic that brought us toegther! She asked me if I like Hairy Crabs and I said yes and the conversation went along… and she suggested why not we meet when I am done with business meetings and she will bring me 阳澄湖… Err… I was like ok…why not…

Anyway, reached Shanghai, check-in hotel, went straight to office. Called my PA in Sgp to re-scheduled all the meetings and create a free day for me. Called C and confirm ok to meet on Fri (if I remembered correctly)…

Friday arrived, and she came over to Sheraton Pudong to pick me. I was like wow…got driver sia! Not bad… anyway… 阳澄湖 is about an hour plus ride from Pudong… so we chatted in the car from work to hobbies etc. Found out that she is divorced as well and I told her I am attached (at that time).

005+restaurant+in+yang+cheng+lake.JPG

Reached 阳澄湖and she brought me to her usual restaurant and had a hearty hairy crab meal!! I think I had about 6 or 7 crabs in all!!!

Hahaha… was enjoyable as she was teaching me the proper method of eating these crabs! Good learning experience to eat these stoopid creatures!

After the meal, she sent me back to Sheraton Pudong and I asked her to join me for a drink at the Club floor. Chatted and chatted and had free Club floor drinks.

As it was Friday evening/nite, I guessed she was relaxed and so was I. And I was only leaving Sat morning....

In the midst of our drinks, she suggested that she needed to use the restroom. So I told her where it was and she went. It was like less than a minute she came back and I was like Huh???

She said restroom under repair and asked if she could use my hotel room’s bathroom. Errrr… I was like ok… wondering what the fuck!... my boxer shorts, underwear and other clothing all over the messy room.

Brought her to my room, she used the bathroom. Then I heard “puking”:eek::eek:

….Wtf… I knocked the bathroom door and asked if she was ok. She said she was fine. Came out of the bathroom and I said why not I send her to her car and get her driver to send her home as it was already 8plus pm.

Next thing I knew, she just grabbed me and hug me tightly!!!! :eek: WTF!!!! Don’t know how to react!!!! I had no ill intentions about C… but somehow, Man is just Man… and everything just happened.....

Of course before we did it, she called her driver and told him to go off first and our night continued...

Hairy-Crab.jpg

So nowadays, everytime I pass by a Chinese restaurant or in a supermarket that sells Hairy crabs, I would secretly laff at myself cos it was Hairy Crab that brought C and myself together! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's 5pm!!! Time to go home now! What a peaceful and nice Day in Office!!!

… raining and I have nothing to do so write my recollections with C!!! Whahahahaha :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Those are the reasons she puked. :o:biggrin:

She said restroom under repair and asked if she could use my hotel room’s bathroom. Errrr… I was like ok… wondering what the fuck!... my boxer shorts, underwear and other clothing all over the messy room.

Brought her to my room, she used the bathroom. Then I heard “puking”:eek::eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
One time have an incident sending a gal home she was a little drunk, wanted to puke told her I'll stop roadside, too late she puked but she steady pulled her blouse forward and puked into her blouse. Helped her to her condo, she insisted I help clean her . . . . . . . and then it became a 9 months relationship, never forget this Katong Convent girl

jw5

Loyal
She soothed you by puking into her blouse and then her twin peaks piqued your interest. :o:biggrin:

One time have an incident sending a gal home she was a little drunk, wanted to puke told her I'll stop roadside, too late she puked but she steady pulled her blouse forward and puked into her blouse. Helped her to her condo, she insisted I help clean her . . . . . . . and then it became a 9 months relationship, never forget this Katong Convent girl

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

nabeizzzz .... cradle snatcher ah! school gal u also attacked! cheebye frog :oIo::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
When GMS is described as River Valley High guy does not mean he is currently studying at River Valley High School, the bestest mixed school in SG. :o:biggrin:

nabeizzzz .... cradle snatcher ah! school gal u also attacked! cheebye frog :oIo::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ummmmm... You never say what happen after lunch today?

Nothing happened lah... just a catchup lunch nia lah... your brain is too corrupted lah.. :biggrin:

Nabeizzz, if something happened, you think I still got time to write this post ah! :oIo::biggrin: