• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Police Force hold dinner in PM Lee's honour

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf exactly does PM Lee have to do with the police force?

the makan bill is pick up by the govt money. it for the mgmt level of home team to rub shoulder with pinkie while for pinkie to exert authority toward the home team. machiam like those inspection tours by the marshal kim of dprk. GE coming, pinkie need the support of the home team in event of an increasing likely "freak" result.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat has pinky done to deserve a dinner in his honour? N isn't this corruption?

Police management using funds raised from and meant for employees - mess funds - to suck up to political bosses?

Sick.

Last bash they invited the former AG.

Abuse like this also can?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was stripped of his medals when he did not stop and pay respects to the German coat of arms when inspecting the Guard of Honor.

He was duly punished by having Angela Merkel sit on his face behind closed doors. Everyone makes mistakes, it was an honest mistake and let's move on.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky treated them to breakfast, now repay kindness by treating him back dinner. :wink:

You scratch my back, I scratch yours; you suck my dick, I suck yours. :biggrin:

but he only treated them to nasi lemak?now they toasting him with cognac?shouldnt they invite him to hawker center for mee siam mai hum?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone loves Pinky and wants to take selfie with him. :wink:

19845500.JPG

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but he only treated them to nasi lemak?now they toasting him with cognac?shouldnt they invite him to hawker center for mee siam mai hum?

You forgot about the pay raise for poodles after their brave performance in the Little India riot? :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat is nothing but corruption. Its like u buy yr boss dinner using company money. Corruption free my ass.

Pinky treated them to breakfast, now repay kindness by treating him back dinner. :wink:

You scratch my back, I scratch yours; you suck my dick, I suck yours. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
more like hongkie gangster movie where the robbers sworn to make it big and died bigger