• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's All Over ... How It All Started ...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
hoi! ...

continue story la ... y potong stim? ...

She is not prostitute...so no FR pls... bedroom matters are best kept private :biggrin: unless of course you are fucking a prostitute :biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Chio or not?

Chio or not is a matter of one's taste. One man's meat is another man's poison.

To me...she is chio. Long silky smooth hair...speaks well without the lian lian accent... good sense in dressing... wear same colour bra and panties :biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You go search internet lor...if got story same as mine then you come back here and f me lor...

Ok... So now you want to be Internet writer??? Your nick should change to 十把刀。Lao Gao write story very difficult to get popular...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ok... So now you want to be Internet writer??? Your nick should change to 十把刀。Lao Gao write story very difficult to get popular...:biggrin:

I write about ups and downs... happy, sad and funny real life encounters of everyday life... :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chio or not is a matter of one's taste. One man's meat is another man's poison.

To me...she is chio. Long silky smooth hair...speaks well without the lian lian accent... good sense in dressing... wear same colour bra and panties :biggrin:

Thought young girls now wear G-string , thong or T-back , she still stuck in VPL :p

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is not prostitute...so no FR pls... bedroom matters are best kept private :biggrin: unless of course you are fucking a prostitute :biggrin:

Ok meng. You can reserve comments about your private bedroom looting. But was she good in bed? Hehehe...

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chio or not is a matter of one's taste. One man's meat is another man's poison.To me...she is chio. Long silky smooth hair...speaks well without the lian lian accent... good sense in dressing... wear same colour bra and panties :biggrin:
Well now I am tempted to look for someone 10 years younger than me.