• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's All Over ... How It All Started ...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Lying on my bed tonite alone again... M has moved out sooner than expected... :confused:

Three months ... this is how long it takes for a relationship from start and end.

Well, in the 3 months of living together, you start to know the good, the bad, the ugly and of course all the good and bad habits of the other person.

I met M following a breakup, so it is sort of a "rebound" case for me...

I met her at an industry event in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC). She was seated next to me and we started chatting about our work in our respective companies. We just hit the right pitch and frequency and stucked to each other for lunch and dinner.

As all delegates were all staying at Sheraton HCMC, I immediately knew that day that something may happen ... there were sort of "sparks" and "chemistry" in our conversations .... the sort of gut feel you know...

To cut the long story short, after the industry dinner, I asked her if she has been to HCMC before, to my surprise, she said no! So I say why not we go out for some breather.

Called my regular Vietcong driver Nguyen ... and off we go... brought her to Saigon Independence Palace and a few other places of interest before ending at the beautifully lighted romantic Notre Dame Saigon.

7021676501_8d0e4afdfe.jpg

I was like a "tour guide" as I knew HCMC pretty well. Ended our night tour at Caravelle Hotel Roof Top Saigon Bar for a drink where amongst others, we exchanged mobile numbers.

Caravel_hotel_saigon19.jpg

Returned to hotel and send her back to her room. I guessed my gentlemanly behavior must have impressed M and I could feel that she was very comfortable with me.

Anyway, went back to my room, took a shower and was going thru my emails. Then strangely, she messaged me via Whatsapp... she asked me why not we skipped the seminar event the next day and asked me to bring her for sightseeing...Errr... ok... I agreed via Whatsapp with a bit of reluctance...

In any event, I called Nguyen and told him I needed his services to Cu Chi Tunnels for sightseeing the next day.

Next Morning, After breakfast at 2nd floor hotel restaurant, M and myself slipped off the comference. My driver Nguyen was there and off we go. From HCMC to Cu Chi, it takes about 2 hours+. So we spent lots of time knowing about each other ... she knew i was seperated and reaching 50s, just broke off with a gal blah blah blah. Of course I finally got to know that she was 29 hitting 30, single, unattached.

Reached Cu Chi Tunnels and brought her around the tunnels that the Viet Congs dug during the US-Viet Wars. If you have been there, you will know that the tunnels are quite narrow... and of course there were quite a lot of bodily contact with M in there. Strangely, she didnt felt uncomfortable at all...

tunnel1.jpg

2895010-Cu-Chi-tunnels-0.jpg

Finished our tour of Cu Chi tunnels, Nguyen brought us to a nice local Pho restaurant for a lunch and return to hotel. By the time we reached back Sheraton (2 hour plus return journey) the industry event has ended and so we went back to our respective rooms for a quick shower. Told her I will bring her for a nice dinner after I cleared my emails...

Arranged for Nguyen to send us to Hoi An Restaurant... side tracked a bit... this is my fav restaurant in HCMC... the architecture is amazing and the Viet fine cusine is good. If you are there, do make a booking and have a nice dinner there...

the-gate-at-hoi-an-restaurant-is-similar-to-ngo-mon-moon-gate-in-the-imperial-capital-of-hue-the-restaurant-was-designed-in-the-architectural-style-of-hoi-an-the-restaurant-is-decorated-with-l-762166.jpg

And, the rest of the night was history... went back hotel, whatsapp each other and the usual cannot sleep excuses blah blah blah and then went to her room and romance began....

.....That was how it all started ..... :smile:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Ah Meng, 20 years difference a bit too much lah, methinks. :o

But if she soothes you and piques your interest at the same time, aha then it's ok...................... :biggrin:

Next Morning, After breakfast at 2nd floor hotel restaurant, M and myself slipped off the comference. My driver Nguyen was there and off we go. From HCMC to Cu Chi, it takes about 2 hours+. So we spent lots of time knowing about each other ... she knew i was seperated and reaching 50s, just broke off with a gal blah blah blah. Of course I finally got to know that she was 29 hitting 30, single, unattached.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ah Meng, 20 years difference a bit too much lah, methinks. :o

But if she soothes you and piques your interest at the same time, aha then it's ok...................... :biggrin:

well...it has happened ... started and ended lor... no hard feelings... :o

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you never bring her eat french cuisine? Vietname being a ex French colony should have good french food.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nabeh wasted so much time reading then last part most juicy part kenna censored.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only bodily contact in cuci tunnel is your head poking her arse. It's single file crawling. What romantic?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only bodily contact in cuci tunnel is your head poking her arse. It's single file crawling. What romantic?

it had to be him leading the way. she must had suffered tremendously in silence smelling his fart throughout the tunneling. :*: