• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese invasion war show on channel 8

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Caught abit.
Got this masked man who helped the jap to identify people to be shot.
I wonder what LKY and prataman did during then other than translating don't know what.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should include our young prata president working for the Kempeitai and young harry working for the Japs.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the show is just to degrade the angmo.

so that when the show reach independent stage, it will turn from fishing village to first world country due to the efforts of ONE ARSEHOLE only.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is all the ppapzi dogs? They should b running amok n up in arms marching to diaso. Sushi tae n stupid macd with ebi burgers

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Caught abit.
Got this masked man who helped the jap to identify people to be shot.
I wonder what LKY and prataman did during then other than translating don't know what.

maybe the masked man (Chen Hanwei) later become PM of S'pore leh............:biggrin:

then someone tell LKY and the Old Fark died of anger after that...........

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a propaganda drama commission by MDA. In total $10m taxpayers money was spent. It will later went on to show scene of hock lee bus riot (blame on communist)lim yew hock gov etc. original scripts includes singing praises for PAP but was later taken out as internal censored feels any mention of PAP would provoke public backlash.

Due to the political sensitivity of the drama, all scripts are vetted thoroughly.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a propaganda drama commission by MDA. In total $10m taxpayers money was spent. It will later went on to show scene of hock lee bus riot (blame on communist)lim yew hock gov etc. original scripts includes singing praises for PAP but was later taken out as internal censored feels any mention of PAP would provoke public backlash.

Due to the political sensitivity of the drama, all scripts are vetted thoroughly.

And where is the mda chief on this? Having $4.50 KFC at KFC ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here is the way of life in sinkie land. If you fight and die or get maimed for your country, you will be cast aside and forgotten. But if you have little morals, por lampar, you will do well in life, become rich and receive many honours. Many sinkie soldiers have formally saluted prataman and the old bastard, but hardly anyone salutes lim bo seng and LTA adnan. When war comes, I instructed my sons to stay far away from the fighting. Learn from prataman and old bastard, and they will prosper. Maybe even get to public their own memoirs too.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These 2 make me wonder if there's karma.

Here's karma:

Lim Bo Seng and Lt Adnan fought the Japs. Both died cruel deaths. Nobody today really cares or respect them much. Nobody knows what happened to their families.

Prataman and the Old Bastard served the Japs. They both eventually went to be very rich, powerful, retired wealthy and received lots of commendations. They are treated with a lot more honour and respect than the fallen heroes. Sinkies also treat those two with far greater respect and honour, even though those two proved themselves to be without much morals. They would do anything in their power to prosper.

Only an idiot would think it is an honour to die for their country, like those moronic samurai. You never see politicians or aspiring politicians die for their country, unless they seriously screw up and death is the only option.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I saw the first episode of this I immediately became bored of it. Do you know how many of such dramas they have produced ? After that stupid nongya serial by Jeanette aw. This drama should be a continuation of the 1st one nope not the nongya serial but another one they produced.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I saw the first episode of this I immediately became bored of it. Do you know how many of such dramas they have produced ? After that stupid nongya serial by Jeanette aw. This drama should be a continuation of the 1st one nope not the nongya serial but another one they produced.

that's why.............same old thing..............should come up with something new like.......

1) Jap soldiers never kill anyone but ''torture'' women with a vibrating dildo.........

2) men were brought to Changi beach............to service gay Jap soldiers..........

3) the Brits surrendered just before the Japs wanted to........becoz the weather was too hot to fight.........

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if japan were to be the present powerhouse instead of PRC, i bet those mediacorpse zombies would be more restrained to cum out with such repetitive craps.

no need to see the ending. i can predict for u. it sure ends up pap doing all the goodness and made singapore what singapore is today. sure like that.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it could be an erection's propaganda to indirectly remind all to vote for the pap. do use your blains beside wasting your tears.