• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There is a group of homeless prcs sleeping below my hdb block - amk blk1

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
source: http://therealsingapore.com/content/dear-trs-there-group-homeless-prcs-sleeping-below-my-hdb-block

Post date: 23 Nov 2014 - 9:22pm

Dear The Real Singapore,

I would like to share with you a group of PRCs sleeping below my block at Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 Block 235. They occupy these seats at night and sleeps here too. It has been going on for quite sometime already.

I don't know what exactly they are doing in Singapore but they are not construction workers as they are not males and they don't dress like a construction worker. They dress like tourists wearing nice clothings. This is their home in Singapore.

Sometimes, I see them taking the lifts in different HDB blocks around the estate and they just hang out the area the whole time.

There is a childcare centre beside the place where they live.

How safe are we in Singapore?

TRS reader Vani

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fark you vani. If pinkie feels safe then it must be safe. I rather they flock around your block like flies attracted to sh1t than come over to yishun. Singapore is for everyone

jw5

Loyal
Apparently, they are not males, but whether chio or not, never say. :biggrin:

I don't know what exactly they are doing in Singapore but they are not construction workers as they are not males and they don't dress like a construction worker. They dress like tourists wearing nice clothings. This is their home in Singapore.

Got chio ATB who needs lodging?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask the prc aunties to wait..

ah meng n one more friend on the way
to buy their jee buy.
both like bushy armpit n pee scented pussy

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the govt not repatriating them? Don't the immigration check that foreigners have an address in Spore before letting them into Spore? Sleeping on the job again. Letting in homeless foreigners causing social problems in Spore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore , there are no homeless people. There are only city sleepers.

Home ownership is 100%, how to be homeless?

homeless.jpg

homeless2.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vani wrote in becoz its that group are from china, what if that group from india? :biggrin:

You know la. We all know.

This fucking shit skin would have kept quiet about it.

If you have been reading about these and you are racially aware and know how shit skins act you know these fuckers are racist and bias.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat is the problem. The law is not being enforced. Or rather it is enforced selectively. Mainly against anti pap people or groups.

Why is the govt not repatriating them? Don't the immigration check that foreigners have an address in Spore before letting them into Spore? Sleeping on the job again. Letting in homeless foreigners causing social problems in Spore.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fark you vani. If pinkie feels safe then it must be safe. I rather they flock around your block like flies attracted to sh1t than come over to yishun. Singapore is for everyone

u mean yishun is not already a chinatown just like my precious east coast is a mumbai ghetto?