• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

23rd Nov 2014 - The passing of 50 years...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Nice weather to sleep in this nice weather... Pitta patter, pitta patter...
Any ponding around the island? :o:o:o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After months of hot weather, I'm thankful for the arrival of this rainy season...

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP nowadays clever liao ... You should see the 3 hour nowcast change suddenly when there is rain on the NeA website... wtf for...i can see the rain falling, why need to go websiye to confirm it is raining ah?

Bunch of useless NEA from top to bottom.

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP nowadays clever liao ... You should see the 3 hour nowcast change suddenly when there is rain on the NeA website... wtf for...i can see the rain falling, why need to go websiye to confirm it is raining ah?

Bunch of useless NEA from top to bottom.

Hello.. why KongHee stopped posting? :rolleyes::biggrin: