• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile plan expiring soon, worth to recontract to 4G?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly, i am in the middle. i still seeking some truth in what was done to me. i do hope that you are my long time friend to judge me.:o

To judge a sick nut like u.dont need to a long lost friend.
Anyone with a clear mind will be able to tell.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well you identified your own needs and you have answered your own earlier question.

Need is one thing. Recontract can get a new phone at a discount. If the discount is greater than the increase in monthly bill for 2 years, might worth it. Second opinion welcome.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Need is one thing. Recontract can get a new phone at a discount. If the discount is greater than the increase in monthly bill for 2 years, might worth it. Second opinion welcome.

Well next question is, do you use a lot of data, if <2GB, then recontract.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, can't you see this is a rip off plan by this chee bye GLC singtel to rip more money from you? i already lan lan , they think they BIG FUCK, they are pap cronies, can rip money off you.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, can't you see this is a rip off plan by this chee bye GLC singtel to rip more money from you? i already lan lan , they think they BIG FUCK, they are pap cronies, can rip money off you.

Again so much shit from a clueless auntie.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sooner or later, these telcos will "force" those subscribers whose contracts have expired to the 4G plan by increasing the cost of the monthly subscription of the 3G plan.

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come to Russia where my state owned mobile data plans are unlimited. Wake up your idea. Sinktel used to have unlimited mobile data plan but now they have been trying hard to psycho and lure existing customers to cancel and take their new package deals. Their motto is to jiak lang and not the other way round. :biggrin:

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody know which pre-pay card is the cheapest if one rarely makes calls:confused:

Already have a residential line & the only reason I really need a hand phone is when I buy air tickets via the internet. The airlines requires the authentication code that is SMS to the telephone number of the credit card owner i.e. me. Really hate this kind of verification.

When I am overseas I usually use the cheaper local telephone phone card rather than my Spore SIM card.