• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boy Scout Tan Chuan Jin: Not always good to voice problems online

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In our work helping to find employment for individuals, we have come across those who have been made more bitter by others who egg them on by blaming others for their predicament. The negativity comes across in their interviews and it also gets in the way of them trying to improve oneselves…because after all, it was not their fault but someone else, so what is there to change and improve?

Some have taken to make public their rants only to regret subsequently. Unfortunately, these actions backfire as potential employers will be reluctant to take on these individuals. Some have shared with me that they will never hire someone like that because it reflects a certain attitude and values. The sad reality is that when searches are done on the background of the persons, it can surface up. These can be permanent online testimonials.

If there are violations, let us know and we will investigate. We have taken action and rectified the situation for many. However, there are also cases where there is no basis for the appeal. Some who do not want to accept the outcome have gone online.

Do be judicious. We do have the freedom to state what we want to and you are welcomed to do so. But do note that there can be consequences that can haunt us for a long time.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/11/23/tan-chuan-jin-not-always-good-to-voice-problems-online/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy has serious passive-aggressive issues. I think it's also part of the 'must follow chain of command' nonsense he had inherited from the military.

Singapore is fucked if he becomes the (seatwarmer #2?) PM.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most intelligent question he ever asked when in the military was "How high" when told to jump by his superior officer.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is perfectly OK to voice opinions but don't use your real identity. Create a Burmese or Persian on line moniker.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When PAP minishits tell you don't go on line to rant in public, that tells you something. The online criticism of them is getting to them. They are running scared. When PAP tells you to do something, u should do the opposite.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This guy has serious passive-aggressive issues. I think it's also part of the 'must follow chain of command' nonsense he had inherited from the military.

Singapore is fucked if he becomes the (seatwarmer #2?) PM.

sometimes the only way to get to the truth is online

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is right. Problems are God's ways of testing Man. You should not complain online. Bring it up to him during prayers.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is right. Problems are God's ways of testing Man. You should not complain online. Bring it up to him during prayers.

Damn, I am telling this on-line now...or complaining, I have been on my knees for year praying to God, that the PAP would become a minority & we can open up books to check to see if the country is as good as they touted it to be & to check if there are enough money, in my donations to CPF is safe...for they keep changing the rules...& keep telling me that, it is yOUR money, yOUR MONEY...I am still praying to God...you want to join me in prayers....it free..just bring along your own candle...:rolleyes:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello,

It's because of this "Not always good to voice problems online" that's why you and your gang are still in power.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is perfectly OK to voice opinions but don't use your real identity. Create a Burmese or Persian on line moniker.

those r real low crass persona..... how about using phey_your_cock or teh chiang one? surely they would sue one of their own kind?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This boy scout masquarading as a minister is about as naive and incompetent as they come.
Really, would he be able to get another job in the real private sector for even half his current pay?
With the kind of silly comments he is making? No hint of statesmanship absolutely.