• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where were you when you first heard this song in the 90s?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where were you when you first heard this song in the 80s?

I was in the army. Whenever I heard this song, I think of my ex-girlfriend during my JC days.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bqezIgNPjHg?list=PL4776FDA653BBAD95" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was in the army. Whenever I heard this song, I think of my ex-girlfriend during my JC days.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bqezIgNPjHg?list=PL4776FDA653BBAD95" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This song was hit in the late 80s not 90s. Alan was good in 80s only, 90s he became a stupid chink.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good song,,but most would not have listen to it as spore do not allow the public broadcast of Cantonese songs,,,

AaronKwok

Alfrescian
Loyal
This song was hit in the late 80s not 90s. Alan was good in 80s only, 90s he became a stupid chink.

Yes overshadowed by me and them :biggrin:

31ed9p8a.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid chink stuff. :rolleyes:

So Sam, has your mother found out the true nationality of your father? Burmese, Persian, Thai or Indian?

Sam, I am proud to be a Chinese. This song I like best...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s8T5hu3uz7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
So Sam, has your mother found out the true nationality of your father? Burmese, Persian, Thai or Indian?

Sam, I am proud to be a Chinese. This song I like best...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/igs788j02Os" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He looks gay to me :biggrin:

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it was the 80s. I was blur. Time flies.

By the way, to me only Aaron Kwok's music is music to my ears. The rest i didn't bother to check it out. And Andy Lau sings with a voice that sounds like cotton buds stuffed into his noses.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Where were you when you first heard this song in the 80s?

lianbeng blurs liao leh! :eek: which is which? :confused:

"Where were you when you first heard this song in the 80s?"

"Where were you when you first heard this song in the 90s?"

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

lianbeng blurs liao leh! :eek: which is which? :confused:

"Where were you when you first heard this song in the 80s?"

"Where were you when you first heard this song in the 90s?"

In the 80s and not 90s.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way, to me only Aaron Kwok's music is music to my ears. The rest i didn't bother to check it out. And Andy Lau sings with a voice that sounds like cotton buds stuffed into his noses.

I was never a fan of Aaron Kwok until he sang this song. My impression of his singing change 180 degree since this song.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MtDi6m_Vvjo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i was in secondary then...this one not as good as his earlier ones. many of his songs were copied from japanese pop songs if you like to know.:eek:

Last edited: