• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF! I Did It again last nite!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Last nite, ex-gal (A) called me at 11pm. She said she was bored and asked me go for a drink to chit chat. I asked her where her bf? She said he went overseas to work.

So lan lan lor... she know i still have a soft spot for her and wont reject her 1 lor... I went pick her up and we went for a drink at Clarke Quay.

Nabei chow cheesepie lor, damn farking SWAY! .... while chit chating with her, my current gf's good friend came over and say hi!!!

Fark...I was thinking to myself sure kena questioning liaozzzz when my current gf come back from KL on Sunday night. (She went there with her gfs for a weekend break)

Next thing I know, within 15 mins after the cheebye "courtesy hi" from that chow cheesepie mouth, I kena a Whatsapp message from my current gf asking where I am!*

Of course I steady lah...say the truth lor...say that I am with ex-Gf A for a quick drink at Clarke Quay. Silence until now.... no more whatsapp messages from her! Wtf...

In any event, I did not do anything naughty with A last nite...Had a drink and sent her home. The most i did was a normal quick good nite hug and a peck on her cheek.

But I was like Wtf ... so itchy finger .... called another ex, C , on my samsung galaxy and asked her for a drink... kanina lim buay kow.... so proceeded to meet up with C and ended up at a joint at Robertson Quay as she stay at the The Pier condo.

C is a highflyer Shanghainese VP brand development in an MNC. Single, independent and strong character.

Nonetheless, I still like her cos when she is soft and nice, she really know what a man wants...

... anyway, drink and drink ... cheesepie! this morning wake up in C's apartment at The Pier!!!

Kannina ...machiam like watch TV like that... got nice breakfast prepared and orange juice. Had breakfast with C.. TCSS a bit and left for home...

Now almost 9am and sitting my my sofa at home, still thinking what current gf will react when she come back later.... and also how did I end up at The Pier condo last nite from ex gal A then to C ... the feeling seems to flutter from sense of achievement to fear and the sense of achievement to fear... not a nice feeling lor... this kind of ups and downs feeling no good for my almost 50 year old heart...:*:

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You did nothing wrong.

1. You did not sleep with A.
2. You did not intend to sleep with C. No mens rea.
3. As long as your current GF questions you about A, you can hand to heart say that you are innocent. So no worries.

Have a nice day. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
You still have a hard spot for her, not soft spot. :biggrin:

Last nite, ex-gal (A) called me at 11pm. She said she was bored and asked me go for a drink to chit chat. I asked her where her bf? She said he went overseas to work.

So lan lan lor... she know i still have a soft spot for her and wont reject her 1 lor... I went pick her up and we went for a drink at Clarke Quay.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should have a 3some with A&C. You current gf will never believe nothing happen unless you have proven to her you cannot perform.

You did nothing wrong.

1. You did not sleep with A.
2. You did not intend to sleep with C. No mens rea.
3. As long as your current GF questions you about A, you can hand to heart say that you are innocent. So no worries.

Have a nice day. :rolleyes: