• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ESM Goh undergoes successful surgery for prostate cancer

batemen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prostate cancer should be taken seriously by all. Probiotics (Yakult for starters) should help in ensuring regular bowel movement. I would hazard a guess that GCT does not have regular bowel movement.

Prosure should help cancer survivors obtain sufficient nutrition to speed up recovery.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prostate cancer should be taken seriously by all. Probiotics (Yakult for starters) should help in ensuring regular bowel movement. I would hazard a guess that GCT does not have regular bowel movement.

Prosure should help cancer survivors obtain sufficient nutrition to speed up recovery.

i recommend he exercise more... try the seatless bike from boss sam. he has been cured from all sh1t of disease

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is Karma... I sense this will not be his first and last encounter with Prostate cancer..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope Goh will use this as excuse to retire...........he also scared humiliation if kana kick out in 2016.............

he retire, more chance for opposition.............

by the way........take pumpkin seed oil and iodine to prevent prostate problems / cancer............

batemen

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Karma... I sense this will not be his first and last encounter with Prostate cancer..

Sorry I cannot resist my addiction to music. A song for All!

[video=youtube;IBH97ma9YiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBH97ma9YiI[/video]

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

probiotics are helpful for colorectal issues, which if not addressed properly and expediently can lead to colon cancer. the density, amount and variety of flora in probiotics determine potency and effectiveness. yakult doesn't have an adequate amount and variety of flora for acute cases. if taken regularly, it helps bowel movement, but it's not effective for colorectal health. probiotics sold in sg only go up to tens of millions in flora. probiotics sold in the u.s. go up to 400 billion flora.

image.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
See Similar Thread at the bottom of screen

how come WKS also got medical ahh ...?

Successful surgery for Mr Wong ...

"Former deputy prime minister Wong Kan Seng was discharged from hospital after undergoing a surgery to remove a small lesion in his liver.

Mr Wong's secretary said in a statement sent to the media on Saturday that the 66-year-old had the operation on Tuesday and the lesion is benign.

"He thanks his residents, friends and those who sent him emails, posted messages on his Facebook and SMS him for their concern and good wishes for his recovery," said Mr Wong's secretary.

Mr Wong, an MP in Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC, is now recovering at home. "