• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiu Hoo Kia Tonychat Tio Banned..Why huh?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It should be JEE BUY. Not chee bye or chee buy. :biggrin:

That one they spell in Thailand. Mr Froggy will spell Jee Bye, after years of assimilation into the Thai culture and language.

Chatuchak Market or Jatujak Market? Chao Praya massage or Jao Praya massage?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck off lah cheebye chump....
Your flame bait spam was what caused him to be banned....
You should be banned too

Tell your foreign trash idol to quit insulting all Singaporeans and Singapore, you chump.

If you are happy that he insults you, your family and, parents, good for you!!

But I take no shit from this foreign trash.

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun worry, guys ... I am his clone all this while, since he is banned I will carry on his duty for a period ...

... fuck you, Ero69 :oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am already 75 can not cheong liao :(:(:(

you leh? waiting for tony ah?

Tony? No leh. No strength to cheong at Orchard Towers tonight. Last night drink till 1 am at Clark Quay. Today still blur blur.

You 75 years old also can go Geylang Kopi Tiam to cheong there leh. A lot of Pioneer Generation folks hanging out there ever night.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgive Tonychat.
To err is human.
To love is heaven.
To hate is vegan.

:biggrin:

To fuck tonychat is a good deed.
to forgive tonychat is letting pussy cat back moutain
To fuck tonychat received good karma.
to support tonychat land u in hell.

batemen

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be JEE BUY. Not chee bye or chee buy. :biggrin:

We should have a standardized list of vulgar words to prevent misunderstandings. Chee bye might be mistaken as an allusion to dr chee Sj. Respect for respect.

But I realize that a standard list is too draconian. It smacks of anti freedom of speech, ah well........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That one they spell in Thailand. Mr Froggy will spell Jee Bye, after years of assimilation into the Thai culture and language.

Chatuchak Market or Jatujak Market? Chao Praya massage or Jao Praya massage?

In edmw they call it cheese pie.

Sounds like a delicacy.