• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman yells at Singapore Post counter staff

batemen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many cases of un-diagnosed xiao ting tongs in Singapore. The high stress environment causes pple to snap at the slightest provocation. Chill pills are in short supply here.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, why the fuck you touch the clothes 2 times and it's just before closing time?

Why you call him stupid for doing an honorable job that does not steal or rob and you say his job is silly.

I think you're the one with the fucking problem here.

I touch the clothes 2 times(10 mins before closing time hor, not 20 secs before closing time) because I needed to look at the clothes 2 times before deciding to buy, don't tell me you look at clothes only 1 time before buying? Don't tell me you look at women only 1 time also?

He is stupid because there will always be customers and arranging clothes is very common. If he cannot handle that then he is not suitable for retail job. I also worked silly retail jobs before arranging clothes like I got obsessive compulsive disorder I always never scold customers. He cannot stand the silliness of a retail job that is why I no longer see him working there already LOL

You are the one with the problem because you are stupid not to know how a clothing store works. If you got no experience working in retail job then you are not qualified to comment. Your comment will be like lan jiao sai.

People who are have not worked in sales line are not qualified to comment on this yelling issue also because anyone can see that the counter staff is the real stupid one who don't know how to deal with people, until got char bo scream at her non-stop.