• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lost, Dejected, Irritated and Machiam Like World is Ending....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I felt so lost when SBF went offline the whole of yesterday...

It was like kena dumped by my gal.

I went thru the 5 stages of Grief...:(

Now I know I am addicted to this Forum....

At first, Leongsam put up a notice of 15mins...after that he change to his corny LHL redirect notice...and it went off for so long...so so long....

Even MRT breakdown also not for so long... :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Take a break, have a kit-kat :wink::wink::wink:

I ws refreshing and refreshing...from handphone, from Ipad, from computer and Leongsam never come back... it was frightening, scary...no kit kat can help, not even Pepper Crab meal...so scary..:biggrin:

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal

At first, Leongsam put up a notice of 15mins...after that he change to his corny LHL redirect notice...and it went off for so long...so so long....

I wasnt so bored because I went to the army and signed on for 1 day.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I ws refreshing and refreshing...from handphone, from Ipad, from computer and Leongsam never come back... it was frightening, scary...no kit kat can help, not even Pepper Crab meal...so scary..:biggrin:

He could had cheered you up with this standard of notification

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Even Lui Tuck Yew manages SMRT breakdown better than Leongsam...dun you think so? :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
One fucking Twitter message from Leongsam and no periodic updates.... really failed his DIASTER COMMUNICATION 101 basics.. :biggrin:

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
One fucking Twitter message from Leongsam and no periodic updates.... really failed his DIASTER COMMUNICATION 101 basics.. :biggrin:

He did some updates every now and then to see if ang mohs still the best or others overtaken them.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why so serious? This is another social experiment by our great bosss sam. He is collecting data of his experiment now.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why so serious? This is another social experiment by our great bosss sam. He is collecting data of his experiment now.

No budget for new hardware... expect new round of appeal for donations....hehehe :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Same here bro :(
I just wish i could help to rollback the db redo logs for Sam.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Since the forum was down, I took advantage of the situation and took a night off to see a movie and have a great supper. I learned this from the PAP.