• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something wrong. Don't repost messages... checking database now

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you want to be something so degrading? It will tarnish your family ancestral reputation.

There are so many live example of doggies out there. Their family and ancestral are all well liken and respected by 60.1% of population.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last night 10pm plus site still down I went to do something else didnt know ppl camping around the clock around 4am waiting for site to come back

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sam Leong got one more round Database LAO SAI Friday night

hahahaha.... after ai got stuck at Chachoengsao once, I refused to go factory again..:biggrin:
Speaking of chachongsao I went there to visit wat sathorn where they have a giant phra pikanet statue pink in color and a giant goddess of mercy statue

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Speaking of chachongsao I went there to visit wat sathorn where they have a giant phra pikanet statue pink in color and a giant goddess of mercy statue

Lucky u.... me had to slog it out there for 3 nites in a row...dun ask me go back there again...please hor...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The site is down meh? No ah.............OK here. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come now when I mouse over "Reply to Thread" or any clickable items on the site, a Preview Window appears?
Can we have this removed? It's useless.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last night 10pm plus site still down I went to do something else didnt know ppl camping around the clock around 4am waiting for site to come back
haha yeah, last night 2 am i went pee and check is it up already or not, still down, sian then went sleep again. Morning wakeup check knn still down.. felt lost.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to buy Warranty. Then u will feel better.

That's all you fucking good at..........posting ridiculous shit like warranty all fucking day long.........trying to act cute.....KNN, useless piece of shit.

:oIo::kma:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you...talk big here is your forte :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah you correct.......I talk big alright what, you've a problem, go let the dog fuck, who fucking care?

Anytime better than you trying so hard to act cute posting your warranty shit day in day out....you no shame i oso
malu for u.........

:oIo::kma: