• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something wrong. Don't repost messages... checking database now

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't repost threads/posts if the forum hangs. Let me sort it out.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Leong got one more round Database LAO SAI Friday night

The forum was gone Friday night displaying nothing but a Database LAO SAI Notice.

I hope it recovered without data losses.

Sam sweating huh? :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sam Leong got one more round Database LAO SAI Friday night

uncle yap,ho seh bor?:smile:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i thought sam has decided to call it a day...:(

you might as well say you thought sam was outlived by old fart, so are you ready to pay your white gold to him first?

i'm collecting for both you and old fart

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

reading is ok. looks like writing poses lingering issues, as it takes longer for acknowledgement and refresh, and forummers tend to submit again multiple times, thus resulting in duplicate posts. suggest forummers save their priceless work by copying into memory. if write or post errors happen, simply refresh again and paste your reply.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boss sam, your DB still not working well

please check, many thxs...:o

looks like the pushing and pulling not synchronising...please advise at same time.:o

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Re: boss sam, your DB still not working well

That's because the problem is not solved yet.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: boss sam, your DB still not working well

Infected by virus. Delete the post by ah meng krafty n it will b okie

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Boss Sam, its the holiday season, you could have made your notice more joyful rather that look like an announcement of someone had died. Let me suggest

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

hahahaha.... morning Frog! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

wala! partying and Jee Honging again ..... whahahahahaha:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

wala! partying and Jee Honging again ..... whahahahahaha:biggrin:

Work la, like you meh. Yesterday and today stuck at factory in Rayong but no way am I sleeping at those cheep places in the industrial park, got to compensate myself a little for the burned weekend by staying at Jomtien la.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Work la, like you meh. Yesterday and today stuck at factory in Rayong but no way am I sleeping at those cheep places in the industrial park, got to compensate myself a little for the burned weekend by staying at Jomtien la.

hahahaha.... after ai got stuck at Chachoengsao once, I refused to go factory again..:biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Problem seems to caused by the VbOptimise plug in. It's supposed to reduce the number of queries and therefore decrease server load but it is now doing the opposite.

It is now disabled and a ticket has been sent to Dragonbyte for them to take a look.