• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drifter caught...

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For overstaying in Japan...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0211362C-7D68-48B1-8B9F-8B6E2311F1CE_zpsjgq6yvhe.jpg
    0211362C-7D68-48B1-8B9F-8B6E2311F1CE_zpsjgq6yvhe.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,906

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter caught.....

attachment.php

for overstaying at Japan.... :cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• 0211362C-7D68-48B1-8B9F-8B6E2311F1CE_zpsjgq6yvhe-3_zps23afc8eb.jpg
    0211362C-7D68-48B1-8B9F-8B6E2311F1CE_zpsjgq6yvhe-3_zps23afc8eb.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,963

MeeSoupOzil

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Drifter caught.....

Real or not and why 2 pics? Spot the difference contest is it and any prizes for correct answers?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
this sinkie is only good for viet and tiong bu in my opinion.

There is one fat sinkie driver even viet n thai or even cambodian
see him will ran away.

fat n all organ failing die of stoke n lonely.
Die alone in a rented flat.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the one that stay japan but have starhub network. Quite amazing either starhub has amazing coverage or his phone can get signals all the way from singapore in japan.

i've seen screen grabs of drifter's iphone on softbank network. he could be roaming in sg with his iphone using softbank sim, and the roaming network showed up as starhub. everytime i'm in sg, my iphone with a u.s. sim shows either starhub or singtel depending on coverage.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i've seen screen grabs of drifter's iphone on softbank network. he could be roaming in sg with his iphone using softbank sim, and the roaming network showed up as starhub. everytime i'm in sg, my iphone with a u.s. sim shows either starhub or singtel depending on coverage.

Why mine always show AIS? I live in rented flat in AMK Ave 1.

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Everyone in this forum are anonymous and most are clones posting under online persona including the si kapo. See my siggy. :biggrin:

There are only a few in this forum who have had their identities exposed or made known.

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And if forummer A tells u through private messaging that he has seen so and so in real life, it means that they are either clones of buddies working for the same 'company'. :biggrin:

I mean why should u believe in some dick who is anonymous that engages in private messaging with u? Have u met him before in the real world? :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

True but at that time he was in japan or he claimed he was in japan about to visit sg during CNY so his iphone probably made in japan could receive signals so far away while ppl with normal iphones cannot even receive malaysia,indon signals in singapore unless they live say woodlands.