• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comparing Kee Chiu and Boy Scout Tan CJ

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Ask them to fuck off and fuck back to the hole they crawled out from.

Actions speaks louder than words, nothing beats voting the PAP out by denying them my vote since I last heard Francis in the rally at Bedok Reservior Road in 1988 :smile::smile::smile:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only language these clowns understand is how to say yes sir or no sir.
Or when asked to jump, may ask how high.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
i once spoken to an ex-staff from mindef who used to work with the above 2 high-flyers, she said that they are nice pple blah...blah...blah...and if pap loses, she said it's time for her to migrate. she is only in her late 20's. pap really good at brain washing pple's mind.:eek:

A nice person does not mean a competent person. There are a lot of people who can be good friends but never colleagues

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP likes dumb people like Kee Chiu who somehow graduated from Cambridge. They had more educated ang-moh like people like TCJ. TCJ as said is destined to be acting minister for many nonsense posts.

jw5

Loyal
A competent person does not mean a nice person. There are a lot of people who can be colleagues but never good friends. :wink:

A nice person does not mean a competent person. There are a lot of people who can be good friends but never colleagues

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Can also say "Methinks". :p

2. Wow, 1988. How old were you then? :o:wink::biggrin:

But of course, it's only proper and polite to say "I think", very much so as the inquiry seeks an opinion of my thoughts. Only when GE is called for and the vote is cast, I will safely reply with much gusto: I know I'm voting them out! :smile::smile::smile:

Actions speaks louder than words, nothing beats voting the PAP out by denying them my vote since I last heard Francis in the rally at Bedok Reservior Road in 1988 :smile::smile::smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. Can also say "Methinks". :p
2. Wow, 1988. How old were you then? :o:wink::biggrin:

Couple of points:
- I reckoned that's possible too!
- I must qualify that I started listening to rallies at a very young age :wink::wink::wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They are both very talented and intelligent individuals. The future of Singapore is in their hands.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are both very talented and intelligent individuals. The future of Singapore is in their hands.

The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. - Niccolo Machiavelli

So how does Ruler Loong score on this very important test?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i once spoken to an ex-staff from mindef who used to work with the above 2 high-flyers, she said that they are nice pple blah...blah...blah...and if pap loses, she said it's time for her to migrate. she is only in her late 20's. pap really good at brain washing pple's mind.:eek:

Mindef employees all very good life... almost no OT (security issues) and plenty of canteen breaks throughout the day. Lunchtime can go to the mess in the neighbouring camp, have a swim in the swimming pool. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. - Niccolo Machiavelli

So how does Ruler Loong score on this very important test?

How about the dogs around him?

ST_20121015_MPCARE15_3341535e.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boy Scout Tan is no better. During last campaign, claimed that he would change the system from within.
The system changed him. Summary - no integrity.[/QUOTE]

Who ever say such thing is obviously not a high EQ Person.