• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee pretentiously 'celebrates' with us local university rejects in Australia

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I recall my friend telling me that when some PAP politicians visited US unis to meet with sinkies students, they were heckled and scolded by the crowd. SOme years ago, but of course not reported by SHit Times.

If you believe this sort of hearsay, you're really must be a retard.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I thought this time 154 media lost out heavily in the international media awards or something? Only got a bronze?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Angmoh played dirty game to their own locals and idiots Sinkies think they are good enough if they can get into their universities.

Many angmoh uni created 'useless' courses which their graduates cannot find jobs.

Angmoh local students scored 65% HSC results can get a place in their own university which these rubbished results should go to Poly or trade courses.

Does this idiot Sinkies still think his 'A' level result are good enough to get a degree?.....

In the case of Canada you can enter a university using high school results. The age group is similar to those taking their O levels. Except in Canada there is no standard exam like the GCE O. As far as I know the universities will accept all high school results from Canada. People don't try to cheat to get into Uni because to be able to make a decent living there are many ways to do that. I know a Sporean who did that using his O levels & he when he returned to Spore to do his NS he had his degree. Double majors because he took an extra load course during the summer.

Keep in mind that in Canada like most other 1st world countries you can make as much $ or more as a blue collar worker.

I have heard that some Sporeans who got their degrees from Canada & became PRs, have attended the these polys to make themselves more marketable:eek:
Talk about kiasuism:smile:

The polys are technical training centres & not like in Spores where polys are looked at as inferior to the universities. Many Canadians prefer to go to these technical schools because the programs are shorter than the uni & the training is applicable to the real world. Some of the programs are coop programs with prospective employers waiting to hire those who have completed the programs. So a job is almost guaranteed.