• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy Maids and Prostitutes Went Crazy when seeing NoyNoy in Jollibee Lucky Plaza

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems the restaurant has 100% pinoy employees.

MOM, can you please explain?

Thanks to the Fair Consideration Framework.:wink:

In this case it's a good thing.

I mean let's assume you are a sinkie would you want to work there as minority amongst them?

Didn't you guys read of the sinkie mudlay manager that was surrounded by 7-9 pinoys when he questioned a pinoy cashier on her poor service.

Unless you really don't have a choice it's better not to be employed there as a sinkie.

Unless you don't mind earning shit wages on top of being the odd one out by being a non pinoy and being bullied by them then you shouldn't worry about that.

Let's assume they have 99.9% pinoy employees so there's a non sinkie in there. How's he going to be treated? It's a job a non pinoy doesn't need to take.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this case it's a good thing.

I mean let's assume you are a sinkie would you want to work there as minority amongst them?

Didn't you guys read of the sinkie mudlay manager that was surrounded by 7-9 pinoys when he questioned a pinoy cashier on her poor service.

Unless you really don't have a choice it's better not to be employed there as a sinkie.

Unless you don't mind earning shit wages on top of being the odd one out by being a non pinoy and being bullied by them then you shouldn't worry about that.

Let's assume they have 99.9% pinoy employees so there's a non sinkie in there. How's he going to be treated? It's a job a non pinoy doesn't need to take.

brother Jah
1) opposition candidate in Singapore but orginally he is from Manila

2) PAP candidate in Singapore but he is all along grows up and stay in Singapore.

who will you vote?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brother Jah
1) opposition candidate in Singapore but orginally he is from Manila

2) PAP candidate in Singapore but he is all along grows up and stay in Singapore.

who will you vote?

The oppo from manila

But it has nothing to do with my post at all.

That was jollibee employing 100% pinoys and if let's assume a non pinoy was employed there how would he/she feel since lucky plaza is a pinoy hangout and he/she would be the odd one out.

This is totally different form your question asking me if i would vote someone who is supposedly a pinoy all because he was born in manila,

Common sense. One needs to be pretty singaporean before he hopes to stand for election right?

Suffice to say this oppo member originally from manila should be pretty sinkified and knows about local culture pretty extensively if not how could he become a candidate agree?

Would a party send someone that isn't even familiar with singapore culture to stand for election in singapore?

See you need to compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges.