• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Middle East experts, explain this ISIS riddle...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ISIS is winning......but strangely..........
ISIS is fighting against the Iraqi govt, the Free Syrian Army, the Assad regime as well as beheading Westerners and then many foreigners are joining them, including mostly Westerners........and strangely, Israel is very quiet........

Does this sound fishy to anyone of you?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ISIS is winning......but strangely..........
ISIS is fighting against the Iraqi govt, the Free Syrian Army, the Assad regime as well as beheading Westerners and then many foreigners are joining them, including mostly Westerners........and strangely, Israel is very quiet........

Does this sound fishy to anyone of you?

I've said long ago.........all these Mooselimp terrorists are invented by the Jews that control Israel and USA.......

that's why not a single attempt to kill US president or attack on Israel...........

ISIS is used to continue the phoney war on terror.........more power than Al Qaeda, etc etc.........

ISIS will serve the following aims.........

1) creation of an (semi)independent Kurdistan in northern Iraq..........becoz Iraqi govt been getting closer to Iran last few years.........the Western oil companies will then steal Iraqi oil via the Kurds.......

2) US now openly arming and training Syrian rebels 'to fight ISIS'..........US is more likely bombing Syrian govt forces now........the rebels will get stronger with better arms and training..........also ISIS members may join the rebels.......

ISIS will eventually be 'defeated'.............after that Syrian civil war part 2 will start..........Kurdistan split from Iraq........

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah......liddat ah..........Russia, Iran and China know about this plan or not?

Or only you and your friends know?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah......liddat ah..........Russia, Iran and China know about this plan or not?

Or only you and your friends know?

so far this theory is wholly my own............the Chinese and Russians will know of course........but they can't do much.....

Russia especially plagued by the Jewish-orchestrated bashing of the Ruble and oil prices..........

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel enemy is Syria and Iran. Isis doing a good job making those two busy.otherwise those two will finance Hezbollah to fire rockets from Lebanon into Israel.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All of them are supplied and financed by USA especially the biggest terrorist Israel.

The only conclusion is america has been taken over by Zionist and they are trying to perpetuate a massive campaign against Islam.

Which is why Israel is allowed to have nuclear warheads but no one is objecting.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mahathir is right .
Israel has been controlling America

salah liao........not Israel.........the international Zionist jews in US and UK..........

Israel itself is just a pawn in this game.........a pet project of the Rothschilds.........

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
salah liao........not Israel.........the international Zionist jews in US and UK..........

Israel itself is just a pawn in this game.........a pet project of the Rothschilds.........

Wah! You so on the bolah ah......I heard the Queen of England still control Ozland, Canada and the USA. Then how the Vatican come into the picture? The obelisks are planted on the Washington monument, the Vatican and Inner London.....signs of illuminati, but borrowed the obelisk symbol from the Sun god Ra of egyptian times.....When you reply, dun know say dun know ok, dun bluff me ok........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah! You so on the bolah ah......I heard the Queen of England still control Ozland, Canada and the USA. Then how the Vatican come into the picture? The obelisks are planted on the Washington monument, the Vatican and Inner London.....signs of illuminati, but borrowed the obelisk symbol from the Sun god Ra of egyptian times.....When you reply, dun know say dun know ok, dun bluff me ok........

but the Rothschilds control the Queen.................she has to ask permission to enter the City of London......located within London itself..................seen it number of times on the news back in the 90's.............

the Queen can ''choose'' certain top govt officials in Australia.............maybe Canada too since they still recognize her as head of state..............anyway, not important lah..............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but the Rothschilds control the Queen.................she has to ask permission to enter the City of London......located within London itself..................seen it number of times on the news back in the 90's.............

the Queen can ''choose'' certain top govt officials in Australia.............maybe Canada too since they still recognize her as head of state..............anyway, not important lah..............

So, in conclusion, only the Rothschild family controls 'everyone' on this Earth........but not everyone lah.......since countries like Syria, Iran, former Iraq under Saddam and former Libya under Gaddafi do not welcum the Rothsfield fiat banking system, which create money out of thin air.....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, in conclusion, only the Rothschild family controls 'everyone' on this Earth........but not everyone lah.......since countries like Syria, Iran, former Iraq under Saddam and former Libya under Gaddafi do not welcum the Rothsfield fiat banking system, which create money out of thin air.....

just hope they don't still control Russia and China..............a lot of high ranking jews in Chinese commie party during the time of Mao Zedong ...........

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you no know meh ?

Seriously goondu head, I really no know leh......but I know they're fake jews.......even though jews itself oso 1/13 of the tribes of Israel (nation) because Israel (person) is actually Jacob, which one of his sons is Judah, and Judah and his descendents call themselves jews.......hence Israel (nation) is not all jews and jews is only 1/13 of the tribes of Israel (and there're 12 tribes, with one additional tribe Levi scattered among the 12 tribes).......http://www.uhcg.org/Lost-10-Tribes/Diff-Jews&Israel.html

The Rothschilds are Ashkenazi jews, which is not even a real jew, but a fake jew....
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

Extract:
"The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia."

The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 9, states the following which would appear to be about these Ashkenazi Jews:
"I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, butare the synagogue of Satan."​

All the above not I say one........these people say one........true or not, only their God knows.......