• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is there really PAP Internet Brigade?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
do they even exist? i read from some of the pple who claim they are harrassing the opposition supporters, i just think it's imagination. these pple happen to be pro pap, that's all. what do you think?:confused:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's the other way round. The internet is full of rabid opposition supporters who spread lies, misinformation and propaganda in a pathetic attempt to smear the good name of the PAP.

If you go on line you'd get the impression that the whole of Singapore hates the PAP and LHL in particular. However, on the ground the truth emerges which reveals that he is loved and respected by both young and old alike.

20140706_leehsienloong_speakmandarin_st.jpg

20140812-st-pmlee.jpg

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
pple dun like him because they are jealous of him, lhl was brought up and destined to be the crown prince from the day he was born. many sinkies, as you know sinkies' character are very jealous of this fact.

for me, i used to like him cos' he was from my school alumni, same reason why my dad put me thru the same school as he has utmost respect for lky. after my unfortunate incident kanna tekaned by his cronies, i feel that the cronies behave like ruffian cos' lky used to behave like one gangster.:rolleyes:

but frankly, i still have some respect for old fart cos' he really transform s'pore very well minus his greedy and despicable cronies.

It's the other way round. The internet is full of rabid opposition supporters who spread lies, misinformation and propaganda in a pathetic attempt to smear the good name of the PAP.

If you go on line you'd get the impression that the whole of Singapore hates the PAP and LHL in particular. However, on the ground it the truth emerges which reveals that he is loved and respected by both young and old alike.

20140706_leehsienloong_speakmandarin_st.jpg

20140812-st-pmlee.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krafty a taxi driver.
krafty got stoke while driving.
krafty a diabetic is balless with chee cheong fun penis

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do they even exist? i read from some of the pple who claim they are harrassing the opposition supporters, i just think it's imagination. these pple happen to be pro pap, that's all. what do you think?:confused:

3.jpg

searwarrior.jpg

Any questions? :rolleyes:

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course there is a PAP internet brigade. It would be negligent of Lightning not to have one. How it is funded, what sort of tactics its members use and where loyalty lies (i.e. to whom do they owe duties and if to more than one which entity takes priority) are separate matters altogether. In any case, these Ah Bengs have no idea what the fark they are doing, as long as it helps to earn some money for char kway teow, it is fine with their conscience if they have any.

[video=youtube;yLleV7XhkRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLleV7XhkRI[/video]