• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'If he loses hearing, I'll just pay compensation'

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My PaperMonday, Nov 17, 2014
manslapschild_main.jpg
260 9 0
Print
Furious that a three-year-old boy hit his two-year-old son, a father allegedly slapped the older child. But the slap was so hard that the boy had to be taken to hospital yesterday as his right cheek had swelled up.

The man, believed to be in his 30s, was arrested by police after members of the public called the authorities and stopped him from escaping.
The two boys were believed to have been playing near a market in Toa Payoh Lorong 7 yesterday morning. They did not know each other, Lianhe Wanbao reported.
At one point, the older child hit the other boy, incurring the wrath of the latter's father.
After slapping the three-year-old, the man scolded him loudly, saying that he had not been brought up well by his family, eyewitnesses said.
The commotion attracted a crowd and some people told the man off, saying that adults should not hit young children.
Some bystanders said that the man was behaving arrogantly and pointed out that his actions could cause the boy to lose his hearing. But the man replied: "If he loses his hearing, I'll just pay compensation."
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...ll-just-pay-compensation#sthash.juNnR9J2.dpuf

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only sissies slap a kid.

Should have done a choke slam or a pile driver to teach the brat an unforgettable lesson. :biggrin:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes this is too mild treatment towards such imbecile poorly brought up kid. Once a 5 year old kid was grabbing toys from my 2 year old in a restaurant and i scolded him nicely till his hot mom came around. After that she ket bio-ing me from her table with that "wanna fight" look. I bio her back with the "wanna fuck?" look.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess the nationality. Govt should introduce guillotine for such offence.
1794-1.JPG

best is let other parent slap his son back..an eye for an eye.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
blardy FOOker thinks his money makes him untouchable and above all

i hate FOOkers like this. may they all burn in hell

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes.. Just like you who force your mother to sell her Chee buy to your PAP master so you can have money.

Dear all, please pardon our jiu hu kia Tonychat as he spends his childhood in that kind of environment in jiu hu.

As such he assumes that every mothers are the same as the way his mother makes money.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Applying his own logic, if he is beaten to death then perhaps someone will buy him a coffin lah.what a moron

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes this is too mild treatment towards such imbecile poorly brought up kid. Once a 5 year old kid was grabbing toys from my 2 year old in a restaurant and i scolded him nicely till his hot mom came around. After that she ket bio-ing me from her table with that "wanna fight" look. I bio her back with the "wanna fuck?" look.

Hahaha! Wanna fuck look? :biggrin: