• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share This Story On Your Facebook Or Donate To Help Save 4-Yr-Old Girl...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dying girl, 4, will not wish for presents but the chance to LIVE on her birthday candles this weekend

Eliza O'Neill, suffers from Sanfilippo Syndrome - a genetic terminal disorder that means she lacks an enzyme vital for normal cellular function, causing a lethal build-up of toxic heparin sulfate - leading to learning disabilities and problems. Victims typically die before they are out of their teens.

Although the 4-year-old can still talk, her father, Glenn O'Neill said words do not come easily to her and she have stopped learning new things.

The family has raised USD1.4million - which came from over 28,000 donors from over 70 countries, but the family needs another USD400,000.

Although there is no guarantee that the treatment will get approved or work - or that Eliza will get into the clinical trial - her father said he and his family had to try.

'If we don't get the trial funded, and we don't get it up and running, the guarantee is that she has no chance,' he told the news station.

If the drug trial is successful, it can help countless other young patients too.

http://www.gofundme.com/ElizaONeill

https://www.facebook.com/ElizaOStory

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hi

Honestly, I have no reason to doubt the truth of this story. I do wish she gets cured or a miracle happens from the bottom of my heart.

The only question i have is ... it is only 1.8m target...I am sure it is peanuts to the elites all over the world. How come they still cannot achieve the target??

Anyway, I wish her well and all the best. May whichever God she believes in helps her and bless her.

Thank you.

Ah Meng

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a genetic disorder.. You need to correct the gene in order to correct the disorder.. How can a drug help?

MrHappy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Honestly, I have no reason to doubt the truth of this story. I do wish she gets cured or a miracle happens from the bottom of my heart.

The only question i have is ... it is only 1.8m target...I am sure it is peanuts to the elites all over the world. How come they still cannot achieve the target??

Anyway, I wish her well and all the best. May whichever God she believes in helps her and bless her.

Thank you.

Ah Meng

Why isn't her government doing anything to help? There is no free healthcare in that ang moh country?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi

Thank you.

Ah Meng

elite.....??? do you see PAP fatcats helping the poor ?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a genetic disorder.. You need to correct the gene in order to correct the disorder.. How can a drug help?

its a man made enzyme stupid.....if u got diabetes and ur body cannot create insulin where u think they get insulin from?farm other human beings?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.675million raised liao.........amazing........2 days ago was 1.3million only.........

really ah.........depend on Sinkies sure die one...........

AngMoh really the best...........really gotta admit and accept...........

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who cares lah knn,1 child die in Africa every 3 sec anyone care?1.8 million to save this retard girl's life siao boh?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who cares lah knn,1 child die in Africa every 3 sec anyone care?1.8 million to save this retard girl's life siao boh?

the drug will save countless kids with the same genetic defect.........not just one girl..........

blacks' lives are not worth a cent ! they've never made any contributions to mankind........they're just a waste of space and are useless eaters......

most of the stuff we use now invented by AngMohs.............the world can't do without them............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.675million raised liao.........amazing........2 days ago was 1.3million only.........

really ah.........depend on Sinkies sure die one...........

AngMoh really the best...........really gotta admit and accept...........

1.682million liao...........looks like by tomorrow over 1.7million..........

if drug trial is successful then can help Asian, etc kids too.........

depend on Sinkies leh...........die smelly smelly..........