• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking PAP giving Uni scholarships with free airfare to Filipinos and no bond needed

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Singapore giving out scholarships

The Singapore Embassy is accepting applications for the Singapore Scholarship for academic year 2015-2016. The scholarship is awarded by the Singapore government to a limited group of students from Asean countries and may be availed of at the National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University and Singapore Management University

Except for Medicine, Dentistry, Architecture and Law, all other disciplines are open to recipients of the scholarship.

Each award is for three to four years of tertiary study and covers return air fare, full tuition, an accommodation allowance and a living allowance of S$4,300 (around P150,000) per annum.

Scholars will be selected on the basis of academic merit and places will be allocated through open competition. The scholars are expected to return to their respective countries at the end of their studies to contribute to the development of their nations.

Applicants must be Filipino citizens with excellent academic records and a good command of English. A recipient of the scholarship may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, grant or award without prior approval of the Singaporean government.

Applicants must be in their first or second year of college or university. Nominees will undergo an entrance examination and will be short-listed following an interview.

For eligibility criteria, terms of award and application procedures, applicants may go to the website: http://www.mfa.gov.sg.scp.

Application forms, also available at the Singapore Embassy, may be downloaded from the website: http://www.scp.gov.sg/content/scp/scholarships/singapore_scholarship.html.

Completed applications must be submitted to the Singapore Embassy in Manila by Dec. 10. Applicants are encouraged to use the online application portal, http://singaporescholarship.scp.gov.sg., in addition to submitting the hard copies.

Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Inquiries may also be directed to the Singapore Embassy, 505 Rizal Dr., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City; tel. (02) 8569922 ext. 103. E-mail: [email protected].

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Fucking PAP giving Uni scholarships with free airfare to Filipinos and no bond ne

My sinkie friend who was in dean list last time had no scholarship, got to take bank loan for nus study.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Fucking PAP giving Uni scholarships with free airfare to Filipinos and no bond ne

Another Malaysian friend who's a pr also in dean list did not have to serve NS. Didn't know last time sg gave scholarships to foreigners so didnt ask if his education is free.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why do we sinkies have to serve NS and still no free education?
When serving NS our sinkie char bors also ran off with another guy after 2 timing us and we found out.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel, go pinoy land to lelong our sinkie education.
Our sinkie kids all cannot fill up the uni places until must do such things meh?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucking pap is too mild a term. It should be treacherous pap!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel, go pinoy land to lelong our sinkie education.
Our sinkie kids all cannot fill up the uni places until must do such things meh?

the best part of all is that it says the scholars are expected to return to their home country to contribute to its development. Like that it means there is no bond. The PAP is fucking generous, give free scholarships to Pinoys so they can go back and develop their shit hole of a country?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the best part of all is that it says the scholars are expected to return to their home country to contribute to its development. Like that it means there is no bond. The PAP is fucking generous, give free scholarships to Pinoys so they can go back and develop their shit hole of a country?

Since when our peesai became responsible for world developement?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a from of third world aid. It is commendable. Unfortunately the pinoy may not want to return.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If these pinoy students get a 4 years scholarship for say engineering at NUS, my calculations is based as follows:

1 year tuition fee approximately = $35000 X 4 = $140,000 for 4 years.
Accomodation allowance approximately = $700 per month X 48 months = $33,600
Living allowance = $4800 X 4 years = $19,200
Return airfare, AirAsia Promo = $353

Approximate burden of the scholarship to singapore taxpayer per Pinoy student = $193,153 over 4 years!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This is a from of third world aid. It is commendable. Unfortunately the pinoy may not want to return.

the cost of the scholarship to the sinkie taxpayer is Almost $200K per student. This is commendable? In which fantasy did you get this from

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lets vote pap next erection!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I can understand but do not agree if the PAP go to a shit hole like India to look for scholars, there are some smart kids there.
I can understand but do not agree if the PAP go to a shit hole like China to look for scholars, there are some smart kids there

But I have a big problem with going to the philippines to look for smart kids. That country is universally stupid and maid supplier to the world. I have yet to meet a smart native Pinoy or Pinay.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

why is this open to asean but only pinoy applicants? are they racist?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only the best matters. The rest are just flotsam floating about. Takes time to clean things up.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tertiary education is a lucrative industry in Sinkieland, and what better way to make profits than to expand your market share and get foreign students to enrol?

The PAP govt doesn't really give a damn if your kids are well-educated, or if they are gainfully employed after graduation. They are all economic digits, and very low-ranking ones too. :wink:

That's why I always have a good laugh whenever I see parents spending a fortune to get their kids to go for tuition and courses, essentially burning their weekends and even school holidays. So much hassle and investment, but in the end it probably amounts to nothing. :cool:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are all economic digits, and very low-ranking ones too. :wink:

That's why I always have a good laugh whenever I see parents spending a fortune to get their kids to go for tuition and courses, essentially burning their weekends and even school holidays. So much hassle and investment, but in the end it probably amounts to nothing. :cool:

Totally agree. The only students that matter to the PAP are their own and those of their relatives and cronies.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies the dumd ass rats running round and round in their hamster wheel endlessly like rats in a laboratory experiment while their white overlords laugh from above.

Tertiary education is a lucrative industry in Sinkieland, and what better way to make profits than to expand your market share and get foreign students to enrol?

The PAP govt doesn't really give a damn if your kids are well-educated, or if they are gainfully employed after graduation. They are all economic digits, and very low-ranking ones too. :wink:

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo 7 against 1 election ai lai leow boh

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But I have a big problem with going to the philippines to look for smart kids. That country is universally stupid and maid supplier to the world. I have yet to meet a smart native Pinoy or Pinay.

this bunch of bozos at the world economic forum are the best that the philippines can offer. sg can afford to accommodate some of these retards. it will help provide a more balanced bell curve in sg uni's, with pinoy filling up the lower end. :wink:

image.jpg