• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What this contractor did to thank Yishun resident will touch your heart

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What this contractor did to thank Yishun resident will touch your heart
Posted on 16 November 2014 | 149,549 views | 16 comments

More Sharing Services

Mr Raj Kumar, pictured here with the shoe rack he made for Mr Priveen. PHOTO: Facebook
A resident in Yishun had given some contractors working at his building some food and drinks, and what they did to thank him will touch your heart.

In a Facebook post by Priveen N, he was bewildered when he found a mysterious shoe rack appear at his doorstep when he came home from the gym.

Delighted at the mystery gift, he wrote:

"Either someone got irritated that we left our slippers lying infront or someone really loves us... we choose the latter."

After 2 days, he realised that the man behind his mystery gift was one of the contractors behind a building project -- Mr Raj Kumar.

Priveen had given his fellow contractors drinks and food once, and Mr Raj wanted to thank him.

Mr Raj then took measurements and fashioned a shoe rack out of recycled wood.

Priveen continued:

"When I invited him up earlier today and tried to give him a small token for his troubles, he flatly refused and said the gift was from him and his friends."

Singapore Seen | What this contractor did to thank Yishun resident will touch your heart

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bro. hokkien, the first thing that came to my mind after reading your post was "where is the picture?"

So, I went searching for it and I hope you do not mind me helping you to add the picture here :smile:

Priveen%20N%20Raj%20Kumar%20edited.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yo, bro cosm

your peekjer never say who that shitskin is, so I went to search it is now confirm this shitskin is forummer jah_ :eek::eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just change the race of this priveen to chinese that raj wouldn't have made him a shoe rack. Shit skins are only "good" to one another.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
just change the race of this priveen to chinese that raj wouldn't have made him a shoe rack. Shit skins are only "good" to one another.

Not true. Some girls may have an infatuation with Indian men. The smell we find obnoxious could be stimulating for them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true. Some girls may have an infatuation with Indian men. The smell we find obnoxious could be stimulating for them.

can you learn to read? What does this have to do with girls?

Anyway malay girls have infatuation with shit skins same like pinoys. Maybe that's how you were born.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Truth be told, a touching story like this confirms that Singapore needs more Indians to make this a better place for all of us to live.