• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Disquiet of WP AHPeTC's Incompetency?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I really pity you. You are fast becoming to be like PAP, deaf to the voices and noise outside your little ivory tower filled with your own group of people. Naturally, you will suffer the same problem as PAP, GROUP THINKing.

The AHPeTC ARREARS Saga has taken a DEEP BITE into WP's support base and dented its credibility directly. People can forgive you once, twice but definitely NOT FOREVER for similar incompetency issues when the excuses thrown out by WP are so lame and easily debunk by even half brains PAP IBs! This has become not only INCOMPETENCY issue but INTEGRITY issue as well, which Singaporeans have been sick about PAP of not being transparent and accountable for their mistakes but now, WP is learning to become PAP now. That is how disillusioned Opposition supporters and even some WP supporters are feeling.

But somehow, WP people still brush all these aside, trying to claim that these people are just "PAP IBs" when these people are just normal layman. Anybody who talks against or speak disappointment of WP, are either labelled "Anti-WP" or "PAP IBs" whatever. Now, think about it, last time, we only have "Anti-PAP" but now we also have "Anti-WP"? Sure or not? Then what changed?

Look, if WP people still think that everything is fine for them, so be it. We will just buy our popcorns and coke, wait for the big show to begin. Don't make LKY's "prophecy" comes true lah!

Goh Meng Seng

after papig spending so much time, money and effort, plus plenty of airtime, broadsheet column etc etc.... the arrears saga is still not getting any traction in the public mind. So now need you as flame bait to stir up the issue again?

seriously, most hardcore opposition supporters dun give a shit while majority of the middle ground view it a pap prosecution. who left to continue the barking?

u lor... what does that make you?

don't be a politician, be a activist, suit u more. a person who keep pissing off the public has low chance of elected into office.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really pity you. You are fast becoming to be like PAP, deaf to the voices and noise outside your little ivory tower filled with your own group of people. Naturally, you will suffer the same problem as PAP, GROUP THINKing.

The AHPeTC ARREARS Saga has taken a DEEP BITE into WP's support base and dented its credibility directly. People can forgive you once, twice but definitely NOT FOREVER for similar incompetency issues when the excuses thrown out by WP are so lame and easily debunk by even half brains PAP IBs! This has become not only INCOMPETENCY issue but INTEGRITY issue as well, which Singaporeans have been sick about PAP of not being transparent and accountable for their mistakes but now, WP is learning to become PAP now. That is how disillusioned Opposition supporters and even some WP supporters are feeling.

But somehow, WP people still brush all these aside, trying to claim that these people are just "PAP IBs" when these people are just normal layman. Anybody who talks against or speak disappointment of WP, are either labelled "Anti-WP" or "PAP IBs" whatever. Now, think about it, last time, we only have "Anti-PAP" but now we also have "Anti-WP"? Sure or not? Then what changed?

Look, if WP people still think that everything is fine for them, so be it. We will just buy our popcorns and coke, wait for the big show to begin. Don't make LKY's "prophecy" comes true lah!

Goh Meng Seng

no need to pity me. how WP deal with arrears saga, just wait and see lor.

u kpkb here, telling people how pathetic they are got use meh?

ppl wont see eye to eye in many issues, so there will be exchange of ideas. for u, just because ppl dun agree with u, then the person is pathetic or ignorant. then u no difference with lky.

i not wp, i just happen to live in hougang.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Nah. I am able to deal with disagreement but what you have presented, is just irrational, unsubstantiated personal attacks, sidetracking the KEY MAIN Issues of discussion we have here. That's all.

Goh Meng Seng

no need to pity me. how WP deal with arrears saga, just wait and see lor.

u kpkb here, telling people how pathetic they are got use meh?

ppl wont see eye to eye in many issues, so there will be exchange of ideas. for u, just because ppl dun agree with u, then the person is pathetic or ignorant. then u no difference with lky.

i not wp, i just happen to live in hougang.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking About incompetence. Perhaps u can comment on yr performance in tue last GE. Where u lost in Tampines GRC. How come u lost to one of the more unpopular pap minitoot.

You all are saying it is PERFECTLY OK for WP to be INCOMPETENT or even CORRUPT as long as PAP is INCOMPETENT and CORRUPT as well? Gosh! What kinds of Visions do you guys have for Singapore?

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If want to play such game, then tell me, why didn't WP win Moulmein Kallang GRC which has the weakest Yacoob minister and a smaller GRC than Tampines? Why did WP want MK GRC so badly, even disregard NSP's impending contest, willing to go into 3 corner fights, showing how STRONG their position is and determination to want to win MK GRC but in the end, didn't even make a scratch on it? Yacoob is the worst minister with that "once in 100 hundred years" excuse for the flooding at Orchard Road!

Goh Meng Seng

Talking About incompetence. Perhaps u can comment on yr performance in tue last GE. Where u lost in Tampines GRC. How come u lost to one of the more unpopular pap minitoot.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is how disillusioned Opposition supporters and even some WP supporters are feeling. But somehow, WP people still brush all these aside

Question to all: What's wrong with this statement? Answer: People disillusioned with WP also WP got problem, people continue to support WP also WP got problem.

If want to play such game, then tell me, why didn't WP win Moulmein Kallang GRC which has the weakest Yacoob minister and a smaller GRC than Tampines?

And your alternative is NSP should contest MK and let "the weakest minister" score even better than against the WP team.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Nah... Everyone thought that WP was so hard up to get MK GRC because they have some BIG plans in winning it and rightfully so, because Yacoob was extremely weak as compared to Goh Chok Tong, who was perceived as the STRONGEST HEAVY WEIGHT. And rightfully so, WP was the one wanted to pick the WEAKEST minister to fight, instead of fighting GCT which Marine Parade GRC was just NEXT to BOTH Aljunied and East Coast!

Nah, you are half right, it was WP's strategy to pick weakest minister to fight, NOT NSP because NSP just choose to continue on its fight where it has fought before, be it Tampines or Jalan Besar aka Moulmein Kallang. Thanks for reminding us that this is WP's strategy.

Goh Meng Seng

Question to all: What's wrong with this statement? Answer: People disillusioned with WP also WP got problem, people continue to support WP also WP got problem.

And your alternative is NSP should contest MK and let "the weakest minister" score even better than against the WP team.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, put it simply, my earlier prediction is coming true... FMSS will become the biggest political liability to WP...

Goh Meng Seng

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If want to play such game, then tell me, why didn't WP win Moulmein Kallang GRC which has the weakest Yacoob minister and a smaller GRC than Tampines? Why did WP want MK GRC so badly, even disregard NSP's impending contest, willing to go into 3 corner fights, showing how STRONG their position is and determination to want to win MK GRC but in the end, didn't even make a scratch on it? Yacoob is the worst minister with that "once in 100 hundred years" excuse for the flooding at Orchard Road!

Goh Meng Seng

paiseh, yacoob still in cabinet while malboro tan is out. both won but both treated differently. on paper, look like mbt is the "worstest" minister.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah... Everyone thought that WP was so hard up to get MK GRC because they have some BIG plans in winning it and rightfully so, because Yacoob was extremely weak as compared to Goh Chok Tong, who was perceived as the STRONGEST HEAVY WEIGHT. And rightfully so, WP was the one wanted to pick the WEAKEST minister to fight, instead of fighting GCT which Marine Parade GRC was just NEXT to BOTH Aljunied and East Coast!

Nah, you are half right, it was WP's strategy to pick weakest minister to fight, NOT NSP because NSP just choose to continue on its fight where it has fought before, be it Tampines or Jalan Besar aka Moulmein Kallang. Thanks for reminding us that this is WP's strategy.

Goh Meng Seng

You pretend to forget that WP aimed to expand to both Tampines and MK, but gave up Tampines because LTK said GMS had sold his flat. WP would be contesting Tampines instead, since more has been said about Mah than Yaacob.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng
pls laah why so modest?

nsp this nsp that. just say you rabid goh ms said so laah.

if you really so got backbone why you worry wp contest where? why you last min pull out from kallang?

no balls say no balls. now already water under bridge every1 can see you so malu still iron teeth.... geezz

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Oh.. why MK and Tampines only? Not the NEXT MOST CONVENIENT PLACE Marine Parade? Not AMK where they have contested before? Not Pungol Pasir Ris? Why? Am I supposed to feel so grateful and pray to LTK for his "mercy"? Oh come on lah! He should have done what you said, come to Tampines then we will see what happen lah! Well, if WP sent CSM to Tampines, I may just oblige him and let him contest there! But now we know, WP is "very shy" and "peiseh" to reveal they were going to send a noob team to MK to contest against Yacoob and the two scholars!

The truth is, WP is the one which avoided all perceived "hard ground". Nothing to do with "expansion" when you look at the team they sent to MK GRC. Enough said. I will just move on unless WP people want to continue to debate on their "strategy" in GE2011 which I will definitely willing to tear them apart. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

You pretend to forget that WP aimed to expand to both Tampines and MK, but gave up Tampines because LTK said GMS had sold his flat. WP would be contesting Tampines instead, since more has been said about Mah than Yaacob.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while wp candidates at mk grc not big name but nobody know csm, bayi and the malay chap before ge too.

so when nsp chop everywhere on the island, any of them are big names? NS also a nobody b4 ge hor.

i wonder what really happen at the "pie sharing ceremony" to make you so farking angry for so long?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A coalition government where no one party has the monopoly of how things are run. 民主,民权,民声。

If nobody has a monopoly, who's going to provide the leadership and make the tough decisions necessary for the country to survive for the long term.

I have personally experienced weak coalitions trying to run a country. Everything comes to a grinding halt. Nothing moves forward because all contentious issues end up being mired in a stand off with no coalition party willing to give an inch for fear of being viewed as the weakest link.

I would not wish a coalition government on any country because at the end of the day, it is the people that suffer not the politicians who'll still get their bloated pay cheques, their perks and their pensions while the country lies in ruins.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Nah. CSM is a big star hidden but eventually exposed. I would respect him and let him go Tampines lor.. but don't send noob team to chop place lah! It is very disrespectful, not only to voters, but to the team as well... why you treat them as tissue paper? Send them to fight BIG NAMES like PM or GCT... just like what WP has done in GE2006... suicide team to AMK GRC against PM Lee; people will respect them and helped them to make a name.. especially YSL and Glenda Han. YSL finally benefited from such "sacrifice" and become MP at Hougang and Glenda Han in East Coast Team has respectable result as well. But compare these with the MK GRC team... who knows them now? Have they benefited from such tissue paper-chop place move by WP? Nope. Absolutely NONE! I would say even Alex Tan who braved all odds to contest in AMK GRC against PM Lee is more well known than anyone of them!

Goh Meng Seng

while wp candidates at mk grc not big name but nobody know csm, bayi and the malay chap before ge too.

so when nsp chop everywhere on the island, any of them are big names? NS also a nobody b4 ge hor.

i wonder what really happen at the "pie sharing ceremony" to make you so farking angry for so long?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
If nobody has a monopoly, who's going to provide the leadership and make the tough decisions necessary for the country to survive for the long term.

I have personally experienced weak coalitions trying to run a country. Everything comes to a grinding halt. Nothing moves forward because all contentious issues end up being mired in a stand off with no coalition party willing to give an inch for fear of being viewed as the weakest link..
no problem. those sissies will be booted out for next better players.

after a few rounds of screening what's left will be true leaders.

this is how real competition that always, always benefits the consumers works.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, do you know that I have to persuade my Scholar team to retreat from MK GRC because I was hoping CSM leading a credible team to fight in MK GRC? I am ok to oblige people to fight for a better democratic result but not this "tissue paper chopping place" strategy disguised as "expansion". And don't kid me here. WP doesn't have the resources nor candidates to go to BOTH Tampines and MK GRCs at one go lah! Talk so big and so great about "giving Tampines to me"! Goodness me! Even for MK GRC, they have to scramble and scrap the bottom of the barrel to look for candidates and resources! In fact, their logistics in MK GRC was so pathetic, only put up posters days after nomination day!

As I have said, don't try to bullshit too much over all these past events here. I am not born yesterday and I have all the necessary information in hand. When I want to leave bygone as bygone, don't try to think that you are smart to use this little past episode to prove anything. You can't but instead, you will end up damaging WP even more.

Goh Meng Seng

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh.. why MK and Tampines only? Not the NEXT MOST CONVENIENT PLACE Marine Parade? Not AMK where they have contested before? Not Pungol Pasir Ris? Why? Am I supposed to feel so grateful and pray to LTK for his "mercy"? Oh come on lah! He should have done what you said, come to Tampines then we will see what happen lah! Well, if WP sent CSM to Tampines, I may just oblige him and let him contest there! But now we know, WP is "very shy" and "peiseh" to reveal they were going to send a noob team to MK to contest against Yacoob and the two scholars!

The truth is, WP is the one which avoided all perceived "hard ground". Nothing to do with "expansion" when you look at the team they sent to MK GRC. Enough said. I will just move on unless WP people want to continue to debate on their "strategy" in GE2011 which I will definitely willing to tear them apart. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Again, we have contest = lousy, weak place etc., not contest = strong place, shy, fear etc. He will attach motives and labels to whatever options WP (or others) takes. It seems that in the years in this forum, GMS perpetually uses such substance-less approach to debates.