• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what are your life goals after you reach 40?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you reach 40 what adjustments do you make in life?

can the seniors in this forum please advise...thxs.:smile:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Depends on how much savings or assets you have by 40 years old. Then you make the adjustments accordingly. How much savings or assets do you expect you'll have by 40 years old (ie. at the current rate of your savings and assets)?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i were to remain a sinkie, i would shag the shit out of a tiong bu, give her all my lolex collection, provide monthly allowance of $6969, and bequeath to her my one and only hdb flat.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The biggest adjustment I made was to retire and not have to worry about money anymore.

I started concentrating on health instead.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My thoughts exactly so shall we form a club and what should be its name?

if i were to remain a sinkie, i would shag the shit out of a tiong bu, give her all my lolex collection, provide monthly allowance of $6969, and bequeath to her my one and only hdb flat.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
to boldly go where no man has gone before...

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah

space... the final frontier....

:p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am penny wise, pound foolish.:o
regarding women, i am single and still looking for imaginary dream girl, someone who is smart and rich.:o
health wise, broken knee cartilage and high cholesterol.:o

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
regarding women, i am single and still looking for imaginary dream girl, someone who is smart and rich.:o
Thought you 50 already? Dun bruff hor!!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Living everyday to my fullest, treating it as my last, I've lived my life like these all these while, why would a change in age change the way I want to live? :p:p:p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have you not pondered over what you have not done in your past to make your life better, like if you can turn back the clock...:o

Living everyday to my fullest, treating it as my last, I've lived my life like these all these while, why would a change in age change the way I want to live? :p:p:p

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This girl fits you bill perfectly, The former GM of SMRT, Miss Soh, she live in a porch bungalow, owned 2 exclusive cars, plenty of money in the bank, single, still a virgin, best friend of PM's wife.
Go for it, good luck to you, don't forget to post your good news to Sammyboy. :smile:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This girl fits you bill perfectly, The former GM of SMRT, Miss Soh, she live in a porch bungalow, owned 2 exclusive cars, plenty of money in the bank, single, still a virgin, best friend of PM's wife.
Go for it, good luck to you, don't forget to post your good news to Sammyboy. :smile:

That one Kraft must be a lezzo too to hook up.
Maybe can go after the 87 yrs old ah mah who still has the 30 million bungalow :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i eagerly await the wedding invitation at shangri la.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

joke:

a wiseman once said -

if your father is poor, you are an unlucky man
if your father-in-law is poor, you are a stupid man.

joke only ah... dun take too seriously.

:smile: