• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Super great news by Princess Cove development.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

"富力公主湾 - 落户新加坡北 | 独揽天下第一关"
地缘关系是基础,距离决定一切
富力公主湾与新加坡相连,
一峡之隔,
一桥相接,
一湾双望,
一街相连;
即将缔造全世界最具典范的“一岸之隔,双城美景”

View attachment 22794

What is so super great news about this? It is an advertisement.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow....more good news for PC owners.....
R&F Princess Cove provide Free Shuttle Service of the JB Sentral-Sales Gallery starts from 1st August 2015! Operating from 10:00 am to 5:50 pm daily, pick up every hour from Gate 3 of JB Sentral to R&F Princess Cove Sales Gallery to and fro.
transport service.jpg
transport schedule.jpg

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes....it is more good news for PC owners..... that the developer is putting more effort in their marketing to move the units!!

"R&F Princess Cove provide Free Shuttle Service of the JB Sentral - Sales Gallery starts from 1st August 2015!"

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes....it is more good news for PC owners..... that the developer is putting more effort in their marketing to move the units!!

"R&F Princess Cove provide Free Shuttle Service of the JB Sentral - Sales Gallery starts from 1st August 2015!"

Good news to PC owners?
You should say good news to prospective PC buyers which will be few with the introduction of the new VEP.
It just shows that sales is not moving at all!!!!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
BREAKING NEWS!
R&F Princess Cove is selling hot in Indonesia! R&F and Write Realty works hand in hand to introduce this project to many rich indonesians at Ciputra Hotel in Surabaya Indonesia. Customers couldn't wait to book their dream units by CASH ! R&F Princess Cove have been successful since re-brand itself as the "North Star of Singapore"!!
PC indon3 money.jpg

MEOWCAT

Alfrescian
Loyal
BREAKING NEWS!
R&F Princess Cove is selling hot in Indonesia! R&F and Write Realty works hand in hand to introduce this project to many rich indonesians at Ciputra Hotel in Surabaya Indonesia. Customers couldn't wait to book their dream units by CASH ! R&F Princess Cove have been successful since re-brand itself as the "North Star of Singapore"!!
View attachment 22914

Err.. Ok... Good if that is true... But I see in the picture the cash is Ringgit... Why would they pay in Ringgit cash in Surabaya? Unless they had been stashing RM all along...

BTW, I have not received my request for 2nd progress payment... I fear the project is in delay....

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err.. Ok... Good if that is true... But I see in the picture the cash is Ringgit... Why would they pay in Ringgit cash in Surabaya? Unless they had been stashing RM all along...

BTW, I have not received my request for 2nd progress payment... I fear the project is in delay....

How come?
I made my 2nd 10% payment last month I think

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since the property is in Malaysia, the transaction should be in RM preferably.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darn.....now there's a proposal that foreigners are not allowed to buy freehold properties and Princess Cove is freehold title.

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor R&F.... should choose to develop area like Penang, KL or Malacca where the people are more pro biz then to end up possibility of holding leasehold land with high property taxes.....(at a stroke of a pen...anything is possible here)

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think the Sultan will approve of such measures.
He had a stake to make sure that the Iskandar project takes off. Now is not the time to implement such measures.
It's not as if the projects are flying off the shelves.

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
He had a stake to make sure that the Iskandar project takes off. Now is not the time to implement such measures.

What you say may be true for now....but down the road they may change again . Imagine having a freehold , 6 years later become leasehold..... go look other region in KL and Penang.... at least you know they don't short change you by suggesting such policy.

R&F should be wise to invest in other region than here.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you say may be true for now....but down the road they may change again . Imagine having a freehold , 6 years later become leasehold..... go look other region in KL and Penang.... at least you know they don't short change you by suggesting such policy.

R&F should be wise to invest in other region than here.

6 years later become leasehold???? do magic meh?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

1000% agree with your notion.

Rocka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup, just ignore those little Napolean. Later as usual, they will deny saying that and say the press miss-quote them.

MEOWCAT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, I don't think there will be any retrospective conversion of freehold to leasehold. From the exact wording of the reports, I don't think they are thinking of that either. They seem more concerned with inhibiting the future sales of freehold to foreigners.

I don't think present freehold owners should be worried with their proprietary rights but as some have pointed out, disposing of it may be a problem as you may only sell the freehold to a local. And with grads starting pay at around RM2,000, there aren't going to be that many buyers around. I suppose you could wait another 25 years for Malaysia to develop and for inflation to bring RM 1 million within the acceptable range (provided there are no new rules implemented)

What I am not sure about is transference - ie. Ok, I cannot sell but can I will it to my son? Logically it should be fine for inheritance to take place. For one thing, my Malaysian Will bequeaths the property to my wife. My friend whose Malaysian mother died was able to inherit her place even though he was Singaporean and the place was worth only RM300,000.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think present freehold owners should be worried with their proprietary rights but as some have pointed out, disposing of it may be a problem as you may only sell the freehold to a local. And with grads starting pay at around RM2,000, there aren't going to be that many buyers around. I suppose you could wait another 25 years for Malaysia to develop and for inflation to bring RM 1 million within the acceptable range (provided there are no new rules implemented)

Freehold can only sell to locals...low demand
Leasehold can sell to foreigners...higher demand.
So that leads us to the scenario where Leasehold house more expensive than Freehold house.
So developer would rather sell leasehold house.
Hmm....very odd