• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know The Truth

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Creamation at Mandai Creamatorium is $93. Add 7% GST - $ 7

Total $100

So the pap gets $7 GST for every Singaporean creamated

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A niche at Yishun Columbarium costs $465. Add 7% gst =$ 35

Total $500

So the pap gets $35 GST for each Singaporean who has his bones stationed at Yishun Columbarium

The pap taxes Singaporean from birth to death

Vote out the pap

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wa Lau! like tat where got, 'Rest in Peace (RIP)'. This Fcuking Familee too much, overboard.

Now you know the pap is too much.

Live 70years as Singaporean, pay gst for eternity.

That's why some Singaporeans choose sea burial to beat the pap. then no need to pay gst for his bones

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ptui! No way for HC.

The diamonds made can become part of heirloom for the family, the kids can have them in memory of their parents, etc...

To be part of a heirloom would be nice, a good case scenario.

But don't rule out a bad case scenario of being on Ho Ching's finger. You dont relish that?

Would you like to reconsider being a diamond and choose to be something else?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If no family members, who pay for maintenance fees?

if singaporeans cant pay service and conservancy charges for his hdb flat, then he cant stay in hdb flat. So I guess the same principle applies for columbarium.

if family refuses to pay fees, the niche is likely to be taken away

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are very wise and well informed. The consultation fee I pay to my GP is less than the consultation fee of Polyclinics. So what subsidy is the pap talking about? The pap raises the consultation fee to 150% of my GP's and then give a discount to singaporeans of the inflated fee. Why does the pap have to manipulate, wayang and lie to us that it is giving us a subsidy?

You are very discerning. I hope more Singaporeans are like you.

As I mentioned in one of my posts, Prime, Cold Storage and Giant supermarkets give 3% discount to our senior citizens. NTUC Fairprice gives 2% discount to senior citizens and made so much publicity abt it.

Fairprice this month decides to give 3% to the Pioneer generation Singaporeans on Mondays and widely pucblicised it to gain political mileage for pap. It's just wayang and no sincerity to honour Pioneer Singaporeans as NTUC is just doing a catch up with the other supermarkets. I look forward to the other supermarkets slapping NTUC Fairprice by soon giving 4 to 5% discount to honour our pioneers.

Let the pap and Fairprice do catch-ups and look silly

I like reading your posts too. You are very knowledgeable and intelligent. Yes PAP love to publicise widely about giving high percentage of subsidy, be it medical or HDB flats. That is why foreigners always think that Spore govt give alot of money and take good care of Singaporeans. Whereas other country government never publicise but just quietly give free or Rm1 healthcare to their citizens who truly benefited and not for show only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Total $500

So the pap gets $35 GST for each Singaporean who has his bones stationed at Yishun Columbarium

Vote out the pap

PAP really know how to squeeze money from citizens starting from birth to death. They are paid millions to be a squeezer! The funny thing is come to free loading foreigners only, PAP become a generous giver.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Total $500

Vote out the pap

After mati also tiok tax when your loved ones purchase gifts for you to enjoy in the other world.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like reading your posts too. You are very knowledgeable and intelligent. Yes PAP love to publicise widely about giving high percentage of subsidy, be it medical or HDB flats. That is why foreigners always think that Spore govt give alot of money and take good care of Singaporeans. Whereas other country government never publicise but just quietly give free or Rm1 healthcare to their citizens who truly benefited and not for show only.

Thank you for your compliments. I am flattered!

Publicising if pap does right is fine. But pap making false claims is not alright

Trouble with pap is that it didn't do right but yet wants to get praised and complimented.

1. Healthcare is so expensive yet pap claims it subsidises healthcare.

2. PAP is making so much money from selling HDB flats, yet PAP says that it subsidises HBD flats and MND claims that it is losing money.

3. The poor is neglected yet pap claims there is no poor in SG.

4. Aged Singaporeans have to work as table cleaners to eke out a living and yet pap claims that the aged work because they don't want to be bored at home .

5. There are so many homeless Singaporeans yet the pap claims that no Singaporean is homeless.

etc

What Singaporeans need to do is to know the truth and not believe what the pap says

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP really know how to squeeze money from citizens starting from birth to death. They are paid millions to be a squeezer! The funny thing is come to free loading foreigners only, PAP become a generous giver.

the pap levies taxes for every toilet bowl in every house/apartment/flat

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is no political parties can save Singaporeans from theIR sins. The cycle of corruption always repeats itself and to think politicians can save the people is basically naive. The source of the problem is in man.