• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abe smells farts from China & Russia....Obama tag along sheepishly

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japan, the 3rd largest economy of this whole fucking world, yet hawkish Abe has no walking or standing position........LOL, as I said, Japan is finished!!! Nobody gives shit to Japan anymore......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/uCwKxmDsnS4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Abe bunked with Xi after shaking hands, Obama so sad no one wants to screw him...not even Michelle.

Donch anyhow say leh.......they're all my friends, except Abe needs to go for some serious re-education about history, or he will bring Japan down with him.......my nippon friends, some of them oredi acknowledged nippon atrocities in ww2.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much airtime was given to our LEEder? Highest paid LEEder among those lowly paid pricks and yet not much airtime was given to him! :oIo: