• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm 71 years old. I got no house, so i put cardboard on floor and sleep here

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]I'M 71 YEARS OLD. I GOT NO HOUSE, SO I PUT CARDBOARD ON FLOOR AND SLEEP HERE[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
10 Nov 2014 - 8:11pm

<iframe src="http://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-0/html/container.html" style="display: none; visibility: hidden;"></iframe><ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

"I'm 71 years old. I got no house, so I put cardboard on floor and sleep here. Sometimes I work and get money to pay for one night at someone's place and clean my clothes. But sometimes it rain, so you wake up and got clothes still wet, but you wear them still, because what can you do?"

"Uncle, what sort of job do you do?"

"Different job. Once a day at 7pm man come and drive us to Keppel. I drive jeep or van and carry heavy item. I get 15-20 dollar every day I work, but sometimes if got no work then got no pay. So every day have to budget and eat. But the man don't care if we earn or not, he only take us there and bring us back to Chinatown."

"Uncle, do you have any family here?"

"I had one family very old but he died right here 3 days ago after falling asleep, no one know what happened. I call police. They come, take report. Other time when people die and you call them, they ask you to come to station, write report and name, and sometimes you get 50 dollars for reporting. Happened 4-5 times already in Chinatown, cannot remember any more. Money very hard to come by you see."

"Then how do you manage?"

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

"Eat carefully, always eat 1 dollar bread in morning. Spend about 15 dollars a day, and sometimes sleep at friend's house, so okay already.. But best day is when you get extra job to fix someone's car because they don't know how to fix. That day you get 25 dollar extra. And then you know what you can buy for breakfast? Roti Prata!"

Humans of Singapore
*Comment first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/HumansOfSG?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one gets 'left behind'?

More Good years ahead?

Or rather 71 year old Uncle... 'who did you vote for'?LoLoLoLoL

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even the working poor can't afford a home in Spore.

[video=youtube;r2bP0sBBuag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2bP0sBBuag[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He made stupid choices along the way and is now paying the price. You can't blame the government for that.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Y cant the gahmen have the balls to implement the soylent green solution? Tat way they die with dignity. The gahmen can stoo pretending that they care n it will cost the tax payers less.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Y cant the gahmen have the balls to implement the soylent green solution? Tat way they die with dignity. The gahmen can stoo pretending that they care n it will cost the tax payers less.

While there is no system for recycling humans at the moment, there is nothing to stop anyone from ending their lives if they so choose.

If sinkies want to live and die with dignity, they'll have to work on it while they are still fit, healthy and able. If they don't plan for the future and save for a rainy day, they have nobody to blame but themselves.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While there is no system for recycling humans at the moment, there is nothing to stop anyone from ending their lives if they so choose.

If sinkies want to live and die with dignity, they'll have to work on it while they are still fit, healthy and able. If they don't plan for the future and save for a rainy day, they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Are you suggesting "solent green"???....maybe someday, the governments of the world, will adopt "solent green"...to feed a growing population made from recycled 'human meats'....& many can opt in for recycling...:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old man 71 years old...in 1959, when PxP was around, he was 16 years of age, in 1964 , he would voted for??.....who did old man voted for all, these years???....there is a 91 years of age, prop up by people to stand...still drawing a fat pension & maybe others...."same grain of rice...feed different people"..as the saying goes..

WHO DID HE VOTE FOR??

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can bet if this guy isn't a chinese say a m&d or a shit skin people would feel more for him.

Seriously i am serious when they read of chinese person in trouble don't care at all. m&d or shit skin more people care. Ridiculous.